Kiss me

Next week on the day of his mother's arrival.......

                 Reyansh's pov

"Have you made all the arrangements Arav??

"Yes its all done... Except the part you should take care of..." Arav said with a smirk.

"Yeah I have ordered the maids to make her ready... But thanks for reminding.. I will just go check on her.." I said...

"Are you really going to marry her??" Arav enquired..

"No wayy man.. I will just delay it by saying we need to know each other more.. Also I will have a time  with her since she is just a captive of mine.. " I smirked...

"That's alright.. But do you think convincing aunty will be easy??" He said seriously..

"Leave it on me.. I will take care of maa.." I assured..

"Anyways did you tighten the security?? She must not be able to escape.."

"You don't need to think of that... You have learn't the spelling of security from me.." He laughed.

I looked at Arav in a stupefied expression which further intensified his laugh....

"Very funny" I termed mokingly looking away annoyed..

"You know what I will just go check on Aditi rather than being with you.... You'll just drive me crazy.." I stood up and proceeded when he spoke...

"Looks like someone is eagerly waiting to meet Aditi... Ignoring best friend for a mere girl!!!... Highly suspicious..." He said teasingly..

Frustated by his words I threw a vase situated near me towards him.. He easily caught it said again.... "Woah.. Calm down man.."

I shook my head in frustation and left the room..

I entered Aditi's room and saw her situated in front of the mirror. Our eyes met in the mirror and she jerked of her seat. She turned around and her gaze met mine.. She immediately lowered her head. She was looking like an angel decended from heaven.. Her soft plum lips calling me to taste her again.. I gestured the maid to leave which she obediently followed... I moved towards her and she started taking tentative steps back....

                     Aditi's pov

He entered my room and gestured the maid to leave.. The mere thought of being left alone with him made me sick.. I found no peace in his presence.. It just makes me terrified..

He started moving towards me as I stepped back.. "What is he up to??"
His gaze lingered around my body which made me utterly uncomfortable..

I moved back only to get stopped by the wall.. My heart thumped as he was too close to me.

"Do you remember your job?? He said as his warm breath pressed on my neck making a chill run down my spine....

I nodded in yes.. "Great" he said.. "Will you try to be oversmart??" he smirked.

I shook my head fearfully assuring that I woudn't dare though I would..

He looked down at me in a way which made me feel disgusted.... An mischevious smile crept on his  face.. Suddenly he ordered... "Kiss me Aditi...." snapping me out of my thoughts..

"WHAT!!" I gasped..

"Do it Aditi... I won't tolerate any delay.."

Why is he so hell bent in ruining me.. Why doesn't he understand I don't want him.. I just want to leave...

"Didn't you hear what I said.." He shouted.. His tone making me flinch..

I quickly gave a soft peck on his lips... Hoping he would leave.. But he said...

"You are now dissapointing me Aditi.. Is that how you should kiss your owner.. Shouldn't you follow my every order passionately??.."

As soon as he finished he started kissing me forcefully.. I tried pushing him away but his grip on my waist tightened more.. Tears welled up my eyes as I gasped for air..

He moved away after a while... and started wiping my tears.. "Shh stop crying.." he said but it didn't comfort me anyway.. I just wanted him to leave.. 

"That was just a sweet warning darling.... It will get worse if you even think of outsmarting me..." He smirked..

"Follow me now.. My mom will be here any minute.." He stated and I obediently followed him..

He took me to the main gate where I saw two other men standing. He went towards one of them and he greeted him with a good morning. "How are you doing Reyansh?" He asked..

He smiled at him and said "I am really good after seeing you Nikhil... Why didn't you inform me??.."

"Umm that was a gift from me.." Said the other man..

For the first time I had seen him smile.. The Real smile. He looked charming but looks are decieving sometimes...

Then he pointed towards me and said " Here, she is Aditi.." and all of them turned towards me..

"Umm Arav told me about her..." Said the man named Nikhil...

"Come stand beside me" Reyansh ordered..

I obediently followed and stood beside him.. I looked around hopefully looking for way to run..

Suddenly he came near me and whispered in my ear... His warm breath sending shivers through my spine.. "Don't even think of it princess.."

Why the heck is he calling me like that?? And how does he know what I am thinking?..

I asked him shocked "How do you know..?" which he seemed to enjoy...

"TOP SECRET" he said..

I turned my face annoyed and saw my last hope... A luxury car approaching the mansion... Maybe his mother..

I don't know what's coming but I will try... Try my best to get out of here....

***************
Hope you all like this part... Vote and comment your suggestions...

Have a good day..😊