A Traumatic Past

Reyansh's pov

I saw her prying at me.. How dare she??.. My blood boiled at her sight as she hid behind the pillar... This girl has started defying me from her very first night here... I ordered my men.. "Clean up this mess.." and proceeded upstairs..

Suddenly my phone rang... I took it out being disturbed and answered the call without noticing the caller id... I yelled.. "Yes, Who the fuck is this??"

I was expecting to hear an apology for disturbing me but the caller yelled at me with same intensity...

"Stop Yelling... I am not here for always listening to rants..."

"Fine... I am sorry... But why are you angry Arav??" I said understanding his disturbed state.. Seeing Arav angry is not what we see frequently... He is more calm than me... And sometimes I think it would be quite hard for me to run this whole empire without him..

"You need to come to our private hospital now..." His voice contained concern...

"Hospital?? Why? What happened??" I asked fearing something really bad...

"Well Ishan had got into a serious accident... His state is not good... Come ASAP"

I immediately cut the phone call and rush towards my car... I started the engine as anxiety crept in me.. We can't lose Ishan.. At any cost..

I speed the car breaking all the traffic rules as the worst day of my life replayed in my mind when I met Ishan as a messiah...

Flasback.. (authors pov)

An 15 years old Reyansh crept in the enemy base forgetting about everything.. Even his own life ...with nothing but only a pistol in his hand and who has no skill in aiming... The only thing he had was will power...
A fire burning inside him for revenge.. For the injustices done with them.. He was able to enter easily since the boss of the enemy base made teenage children farm drugs in his land...and sold them in high prices.. He easily merged within them and entered the workplace... But this was not his work... He had to find the boss... The reason of their pain and sufferings... The reason for losing their loved ones...

The teenage boy beginned his work of farming drugs while keeping an eye on everyone around him.. There was sudden checks on them if they were working properly or not.. They were given food enough only for bare survival.. Even after this much struggle and hardships he did not break... The boy who couldn't tolerate hunger stayed hungry for days and weeks to provide justice to his family who was ruthlessly killed by the boss, the beast..

One day he heard the conversation between two guards of the mansion.. One of them spoke... "Have you seen the girl boss brought some days ago?..

"Yes.. So what?" the other one asked...

"Boss is satisfied with her and now wants to share her with us.. We can have her..." Said the first one with a smirk plastered on his face...

"Holy shit! Thats amazing.." The second one could not hold his excitement...

Meanwhile Reyansh knew who they were talking about... His blood boiled and a deep helpless cry rose in his throat... Why god why?? Why us??.. He questioned god... "No I am not going to let this happen.. No way.. I will protect you.." He decided.. Later that day he followed them in secrecy while they went in a shabby godown... Minutes later an ear piercing scream echoed in the surroundings... His heart clenched at the thought of what had happened inside... He forgot about everything... Even his life... He doesn't care what happens to him... He only cared about her.. Only her..