Conspiracy

Reyansh's pov

I woke up as I saw Aditi sleeping peacefully like a kid... So innocent and beautiful... I got up and went near her as I caressed her head...
I didn't want to disturb her sleep so I went for my morning work out...

One hour later..

                   Aditi's pov

I woke up as sunlight fell on my eyes disturbing my sleep... I lazily sat up and rubbed my eyes and let out a yawn... I sighed as I didn't see him in the room... Memories of last night flooded my mind as a lone tear escaped my eyes...

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and I quickly wiped my tear hoping that nobody saw it.. I looked at the door only to find Neha with a tray of breakfast and some medicines... I nodded my head as she came in... "Mam please freshen up and have your food... I am assigned to help you.."

"Ok.." I said keeping my voice low....

"First Please have this medicine... It will ease your pain..." She said..

"I don't want to... They are nasty..." I hated medicines since childhood..

"Mam please have them or I will have to inform sir..." She said again..

I narrowed my eyes at her remark... Does she think I am scared of him ?  "Tell whoever you want to... I am not scared of anyone.." I said being somewhat offended...

"Really ?? Not scared of anyone ??" Came a voice... Chills ran down my spine and my hair stood on its end.. I heard its footsteps nearing as I quickly took the medicine from Neha's hand... I again saw his foot steps nearing as I gulped the medicine with water...

He stopped in front of me as I looked up... Fear evident in my eyes.. "Good.." He said.."Don't show tantrums.. Otherwise I know well how to do it..." He said as I nodded and he left... I looked up at Neha only to find her smiling with her head low...

"Hey.. Don't laugh.." I said..

"You know mam, he's never been this soft to anyone..."She said...

Soft ?? I narrowed my eyes... "Soft ? my foot !!....  Ouch my foot still hurts.." I replied being irritated to which she smiled... I continued..."You please don't call me mam, you are older than me.. You can call me Aditi..."

"Ok mam...umm Aditi.." She said..

                  Reyansh's pov

I was going to my office when I heard my phone ring... It was Arav.. I picked up the call as he said.. "Meet me at the office ASAP.. We need to talk..."

"What happened ? Is there a problem ?" I asked..

"Everything is a problem Reyansh.." He said making me worried... "Come fast... I will tell you everything.."

"Ok.." I said as I rushed towards office..

Half an hour later..

I reached my cabin only to find Arav pacing to and fro throughout the room..

I hurried in the room as he noticed me.. "Oh you are here.." he said...

"Yes what were you saying ? " I asked...

He continued, "You remember, the one who led Ishan to the trap ? "

"Yes.. Did we find him ?? " I asked..

"Yes we did.. But.." He said while I cut him off... "But What ?  Lets go... He will get special treatment.."

"We can't.." He said as I narrowed my eyes..

"What ?" I said unable to comprehend his words...

"He died.." He said as I looked at him surprised..

"Did he die because of the blast ??" I asked..

"No.. He was killed.." Arav replied..

"Fvck.. He was the only way to find  other betrayers in my team.." I said as I punched the wooden table... "There are fvcking leeches roaming in my team..." I continued... Anger rising in my veins...

"That bastard is too cunning... There's a big conspiracy building against us..." Arav added...

"Well I am more.. Let him try his best cause at the end, the last smile would be mine..." I replied...

"First I will find the betrayers and then I will hunt you down Mr. Ranvijay Singh.." I said as I smirked... No one has ever escaped this nightmare nor will you...

***************
So that's all for today... I know it was not according to your expectations and the chapter is also short... But trust me the next chapters will be a lot better...

Do vote and comment..
Have a great day😊😊