His care

Reyansh's pov

"Come in and get changed.. I can't take care of you if you fall sick..

She followed me inside and proceeded towards the bathroom to change...

After a few minutes she came back and I also had changed.. I went to my bed and relaxed myself... while she went back to the sofa but this not because of the weather but to distance herself from me..

I took my eyes off her and decided to go to sleep... I was too tired to focus on her stupid acts... I turned the lights off and drifted of to a dreamless sleep...

                     Aditi's pov

He turned off the lights and went to sleep... Thank god he didn't say anything about me sleeping on the sofa instead of the bed.. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep... After a few minutes of turning back and forth I opened my eyes frustated.. Who can sleep in such a way... But I also didn't want to go sleep beside him... So I closed my eyes again trying to go to sleep...

Around half an hour sleep started entering my eyes... I drifted off to a peaceful sleep after a long time..

Later at night...

I woke up with a headache.. I was feeling cold suddenly with a slight body pain... I tried drifting off to sleep again ignoring all of these... But it got worse... I felt weak... I touched my forehead and understood I had fever... A sudden thought of disturbing Reyansh came to my mind... I remembered how my family members felt irritated whenever I fell sick... I was however not excused of the household chores... The thought made me sense his irritation towards me... He might also get angry... The mere thought of handling his anger when already sick made me tensed...

                   Reyansh's pov

I woke up with some moaning sound... I sat up and understood it was coming from the sofa where Aditi was sitting... What's her problem now?? I looked at the clock and it was 2:30 am..

I called her.. "Aditi.. Aditi..."

No response... Did she just deliberately ignore me?? First of all she woke me up and now she is ignoring me?? How dare she??

I stood up and went near her... The room was dark and I could not see her properly... My blood boiled after seeing her sitting still with closed eyes and slight movement... She still didn't give any response... That means she disturbed me intentionally...

I clutched her hair hard and made her stand on her feet... Surprisingly she didn't struggle nor did she scream.. I losened my grip and thought she was not the type of girl who could go through this pain without screaming or trying to free herself... As soon as I losened the grip she fell on me... I touched her forehead to see if she was ok..

She was having high fever... I took her up in bridal style and started proceeding towards the bed ... but she started murmurming.. "Don't touch me... Go away.. Go away" Her voice barely audible.. I instantly returned to keep her in her previous position..

I don't like taking care of people and yet I was helping her.... But this ungrateful bitch doesn't deserve it.. If she is not grateful  then there is no need of taking care of her..

I was going to keep her but... I noticed she was still clutching me hard..indicating me to stay... This girl's drama is just too much... I took her up again... Being tired, her  body gave up....

I laid her on my bed and pulled the covers.. I took out the thermometer and checked her temperature... It was 104 degrees Farenheit..

I took out the medicine and made her drink it.. I also took a bowl of water and a piece of cloth. I drenched the cloth and and put it on her forehead...

The night passes with her sudden murmurs and me changing the water again and again.. I don't know why but I didn't feel like leaving her like her and getting back to sleep....

Few minutes later I heard her murmuring again.. I tried hearing her carefully this time.. She cried... "No mom, please don't beat me.. Please I am sorry..." 

Silence.. She became silent..

Moments passed and this time she murmered something again.. I didn't want to hear her again but.. I heard her saying my name.. I got near her and heard her carefully..

"Please reyansh.. Don't beat me.. Don't do anything to me... I am sorry..."  I instantly regretted beating her so badly that day after she tried to escape.. But she did deserve it...

The night went on like this as she slowly stopped and we both drifted off to a dreamless sleep..

***************
Hope you all like this part.. Vote and comment...
Love you all