A rainy night

Aditi's pov

I woke up with the maid calling me for lunch.

"Maam wake up, here's your lunch.." she said..

I looked at her and nodded and she left the room. I had lost my apetite.. If I would be living with my stepmom, then this food would be the best food in the world.. But now the food feels terrible...

I didn't eat much... Most of it was wasted.. though I didn't want to waste it.. But there was no way I could eat it..

I looked outside.. It was still gloomy.. It was the only thing that relaxed me... I sat beside the window for hours which I didn't realise.. Maybe I should request reyansh to atleast let me go to the garden to experience this beautiful weather..

I was a nature lover but unfortunately when I was a child, my stepmom always kept me busy no matter what... She always wanted to keep me under her control.. and she partially succeeded in that.. And here I was again locked up in a golden cage.......Away from everything I love..... Nature.... Freedom.... Peace.... Happiness..... And a friend who cared for my existence....

The sun was already set and it was time for my nightmare, the devil to come back... My heart raced at his every thought... I nervously looked at the time.. It was the exact time for him to come back...

Just when I thought this, the door unlocked revealing the devil..

He looked at me and proceeded towards the bathroom... God knows what goes in his mind...

After few minutes he came back and sat in his study table and started doing something..

Should I tell him? Will he be angry? Leave it I will just be quiet.. No I think I should.. My heart and mind fought for the answer..

"Do you want to say something?" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts...

Say it, say it, say it,  my mind commanded..

"Umm yes..." I said nervously..

"Say" he said not paying much attention to me...

"Umm actually, can I please go to the garden?" I asked with hope..

"Why?" he asked..

I stood up from my place and went a little close and said,"Actually the weather outside is so good and I need a little fresh air... So can I please go??" I said everything in one breath...

"No.." came a cold reply...

"Please..." I pleaded..

"No.." the reply remained unchanged..

I thought of giving a last try, "Please... I swear I won't do anything... Please..."

"No"

I stopped this time.. and went back to my previous place and looked out of the window with tear in my eyes..

                 Reyansh's pov

I denied all her requests.. These all are just tricks to escape... I looked at her and saw her looking out of the window with teary eyes as her lips pouted.. Her hands tightened in a fist.. Anyone could say she was angry and somewhere hurt...

I small smile appeared in my face as I thought that if she could, she would kill me toninght... But alas even if she wanted she can't...

How can someone look so pretty when crying.. How badly I wanted to meet her lips now....

She wiped her tears and turned towards me with fury in her eyes trying to be brave... But as soon as she met my eyes all her courage seemed to vanish in air and take the form of tears...

She quickly turned her head in order to hide her weakness..

I got up from my seat and stood beside her... I looked out of the window... She proceeded to leave the place but I held her hands and pulled her towards me as she fell on my chest..

"So... You need fresh air... Right?.." she looked up at me and nodded.. Her eyes didn't show any lies...

I left her and said, "Fine.. But I can't give you the permission to go to the garden, you can be in the balcony..."

Her eyes lit up and she said, "Really??"

"Hmm" I said and unlocked the balcony door...

"Thank you" She said as a happy smile came on her face.. and ran towards the balcony..

I watched her experiencing the cool breeze as she enjoyed every little moment.. It was the first time I saw her smiling.. She was looking just like an angel decended from heaven..

I returned back to work as it started raining heavily.. I kept an eye on her as she enjoyed the rain while spreading her hands out in the rain... A smile crept on my face as I thought of her innocence but I quickly brushed it off....

Time passed quickly and none of us kept a track of time..  I finished my work as I looked at the clock...

I called out.. "Enough.. Aditi come in now.."

"Just 5 more minutes.." She said..

I got up and went to the balcony and stood beside her.. She was so fascinated that she didn't notice me standing right beside her.. How  insignificant!!

"So beautiful, isn't it.." I said sarcastically..

"Yes it is.." she replied and I rolled my eyes...

These things are just so insignificant to me. What is so beautiful in rain?? I said in my mind.. And the most irritating thing is she still didn't realise with whom she was standing..

She must be taught a lesson.. I thought as a mischevious smile appeared in my face..

I moved near her and made her turn towards me as she held the railing... I pushed her against the railing bending half of her body outside.. At this moment we were at the 9th floor of the mansion..

It was still raining cats and dogs outside.. At this moment we were completely drenched.. Her eyes met mine and she asked with nervousness in her voice.. "Wh- What are you doing??.."

"Didn't you want to escape?.." I said with a smirk on my face as I pushed her harder.. so much to bend almost all of her body downwards as she held the railing tightly...

Panic stricken she looked down at the height she was held as she gulped...

"Listen... I don't do well with heights.. " She said... Fear visible in her eyes...

"Ohh, so you are scared of heights??.. Then its more fun.." I said as my smirk widened and I pushed her harder...

This time she left the railing and held on to my shirt...

"No stopp.. Please.. I am scared of heights... I promise.. I don't wanna escape..." She said as she closed her eyes... No words can explain her cuteness when she's scared..

"Are you sure??" I said as I enjoyed the moment...

"Yes I am.." She said as she clutched hard to my shirt...

"Ok... Since you beg for it..." I smirked...and pulled her up... She held onto me tightly...

She opened her eyes and pulled away from me... "Enjoyed??" I said with a smirk.. She turned her face towards me and looked away annoyed...

By this time we both were completely drenched due to the rain...

"Come in and get changed... I can't take care of you if you fall sick..."

***************
So this was a quite longer one... Hope you all love it.. Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all☺☺