A Vicious Trap

Reyansh's pov

My tech experts started working as I called Keshav... He picked up within one ring...

"Yes Boss..." he said...

"We found out that there was another guard who distracted you while she was escaping... Can you find him ? " I stated...

"Sure Boss... I remember every detail about him... I had been trying to find him but that bastard fleed... But don't worry boss I will surely find him... I will repay for my fault..." He stated as I hummed and hanged the call....

"Any updates ? " I asked as I saw my tech experts working vigoriusly...

"Yes sir... She was outside the supermarket last time... Here's the footage.." One of them stated...

I looked at the footage and saw her looking nervously here and there... She stood a moment and decided to walk to god knows where...

"But this was 3 hours ago... She might be a lot far now..." He stated and I let out a emotionless hmm..

Half of the day had passed and we are still unable to find her current location... My hands clenched as anger rose within me... I swear Aditi, let me just catch you... I will show you how dangerous this man can be...

Hours passed as I paced to and fro seeing my team searching throughout the city for her....

Suddenly one of my men called... "Boss she..." I rushed towards him and asked... "What ? "

"She.. Went towards your enemy's region...." He stated as I felt my heart skip a beat.... Fuck Aditi... Not there...

"Where's the footage ?? " I asked as he showed me.... I saw her getting in a vicious trap... Of all the places on earth Why there ?? "Where's the other footage ? " I asked tensed...

"Sorry boss... Getting the other footage would take time..." He stated...

There's fucking no time... Its already afternoon and darkness would engulf the city soon... "Keep me updated..." I stated as I rushed towards the car... No matter what I must save her....

                    Aditi's pov

I saw an empty road... There was barely a person there... It was so empty as if it was haunted... But it seemed the safest place to me... Away from every eye... Without thinking even once I started walking on the road unaware of the danger lurking around... It was already afternoon and the sun will set soon...

I walked on the road enjoying the sweet wind blowing into my face... I felt free after a long time... The pleasant weather making everything more beautiful.... I saw the sun set as darkness started to take over..

After a long time of walking I finally saw a godown... Completely abandoned... One would feel goosebumps erupting from their body if they saw it... I looked around to find anyone... Luckily there was no one... I examined the place carefully... It looked a quite peaceful place for the night... Its hard to stay outside as it was winter...

I got in and cleaned a little bit of space just enough for me to sleep through the night... To be honest the building was a completely ruined one... There may be snakes and insects all over...

By now darkness had took over and everything screamed fear here... My stomach growled as I was hungry but I can handle it... I have to manage some money and get away from this city soon... Maybe they have started to search for me and this city is not safe at all....

Suddenly I heard sounds of some men whom I coudn't see clearly... Did they find me ? I brought my knees near my chest without making a sound trying to be invisible... I heard one of them saying... "Find her fast.. She is here somewhere..." I am sure they were Reyansh's men....

"Guys, She is Here.." I heard someone say while I let out an uninvited gasp... All of their attention turned towards me as I visibly gulped... I stood up on my trembling feet as I examined my surroundings... I was surrounded by some bulky men all of whose eyes were full of lust.... I felt as if they were raping me through their eyes...

"She is beautiful..." One of them smirked... They looked like pure evil... I hesitantly took a step back and adjusted my dress... "How about we take a test of her before taking her to boss ??" Another men said as a disgusting smirk appeared on their faces... "Sounds like a great offer..." The previous man replied... He started taking steps towards me as I stepped back... He tightly held one of my hand as I struggled to get myself freed.... I jerked my hand and was finally out of his hold as I slapped him... Quickly I took a brick and struck it right at his head making him bleed...

"Hmm Beauty with bravery..." His smirk grew wider... as I threw the brick at him but he was quick enough to dodge it... Running is the only thing I could think now... I turned my back towards them and tried to run when a strong hand grabbed my stomach and pulled me back... They held my one hand and twisted it backwards making me scream in pain... I struggled to free myself but all was in vain... "Quite fiesty... Aren't you ??" That man spoke making others laugh... They weren't Reyansh's men.... I was sure about it....

The man eventually left my hand as I moved back... All of them were relaxing as they were sure that I wouldn't be able to escape... That man gripped my chin harshly as he tried to kiss me forcefully... I tried to move back but his grip was too tight... I was barely able to move and he was getting close... I gave all my force and kicked right at his balls, hard... He instantly left me and fell on the ground.... I took my chance and ran with my full speed when one of them tried to hold me but gained only a torn piece of my dress...

I ran as fast as I could as I heard them running behind me.... I lost track of the path and everything seemed the same.... I found myself hopelessly lost in this area which screamed danger...

But in this area where everything seemed to desire about ruining me, my thoughts thoughts drifted off to someone who could save me from this nightmare... The one I escaped from.... At this moment of danger I could only think of him... REYANSH where are you ???

*

*******************
Hope you like this part...
Vote and comment..

Have a nice day😊😊