Shame...

Aditi's pov

I woke up with a phone ringing beside my bed... I sat up and gave out a yawn... I looked at the phone and memories of last night flooded my mind... A lone tear escaped my eyes.. I wanted to disappear somwhere where they could never find me...

"Why are you looking at my phone?" I looked around to see Reyansh getting out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist... His well defined muscles clearly visible...

He smirked looking at me... Being confused, I looked at him.. But what I realised the next moment made me hid my face in the blanket and never wanting to open it ever again...

When I had sat up the blankets fell off my body and I was half naked without realising... I quickly took up the blanket and covered myself completely..

I heard his footsteps coming towards me. I felt him standing just beside me.. He pulled the blanket off my face... I tried grabbing it hard but my force was nothing in front of him..

He pulled the blanket off my face though I managed  to cover my body.. I didn't lift my gaze.. I could never meet his gaze after last night..

He lifted off my clothes from where it lied last night and brought it to me.. “Go shower and change.. My mom will be leaving in an hour.. Be downstairs within half an hour..." He ordered as he took up his phone and left the room..

I took my clothes and headed towards the bathroom.. I did my morning stuff and got a shower... I wanted to rub off his every touch..

When I got out it was already half an hour... I hurredly combed my hair and laid it open... I don't want to make him angry by getting late...

I hurried down the stairs only to see them situated at the dining table.. I took a seat beside reyansh's mother...

She greeted with sweet voice... "Good morning dear.."

"Good Morning aunty.." I greeted back and forced a smile...

Breakfast was quite peaceful without much conversation...

Reyansh's mother packed up her stuff and proceeded to leave... After she goes I will be locked in my room again.. The thought of getting locked again made me sad...

She sat in her luxury car and left.
As soon as she left Reyansh instructed me to return to my room... I sighed and proceeded towards my room followed by him..

I never looked towards his eyes the whole time... I would rather put my gaze down after what had happened till now...

As we proceeded towards the room he held my hand and pinned me to the wall.. I tried my best not to meet his gaze... I muttered a low request.. "Please let me go.." My voice barely audible yet it didn't miss the ear of the devil...

"I will.. But first answer me.." he said...

He looked down at me and asked, "Why didn't you look at me the whole time?.."

I stood quiet not finding something to answer...

"I think I asked you a question" He said with a calm tone... And tucked the hair from my face behind my ear...

"Are you ashamed of yourself ?" He asked again.. His gaze never leaving me.. "You don't need to be.." he added.. "You re' beautiful.." He chuckeled...

I closed my eyes in shame...

"Look up.." He ordered...

Oh God...What is his problem? Can't he just leave me alone.. I looked up to meet his gaze as he let go of me... As I entered the room he locked it from outside... I sighed as I sat on the sofa situated near the window...

The weather was quite gloomy... Dark Clouds gathered in the sky as cool breeze blowed... But I was not allowed to get any of it...

The smart windows were locked and could only be opened by Reyansh.. This was usually locked to prevent me from escaping... We had a balcony attached with the room too... But again it was locked... I had nothing to do rather than sleeping...

I was in a room full of only boredom and dread... A tear drop escaped my eyes as my memories came back to what had happened to me from these few days..

I closed my eyes as I drifted of to sleep again as it was only thing to do to escape the reality... The memories flooded my head as I fell in a dreamless sleep...

***************
Hope you all liked the chapter...
Vote and comment..
Have a great day❤❤