My Saviour

Aditi's pov

Reyansh where are you ??  I need you very much at this moment.. I felt my legs draining from its strength as I was panting hard.... I heard the footsteps behind me getting closer... I felt helpless.... I looked back once only to find them getting closer every second... I tried to sped up but it was impossible to compete with them.... But what I saw next made my eyes glimmer in hope... The headlights of a car could be seen though far away... I could understand that it was really fast and could crush anyone in front of it.... Without wasting a moment I ran towards it gaining my speed again as I saw a hope of being safe... Even if it wasn't Reyansh I could at least request the person for help....

I ran towards with my hand raising signalling it to stop... Finally it came to a stop when it was a almost before crushing me as I banged on it... Luckily I didn't get hurt... When I finally raised my eyes to see who it was, my heartbeat increased as my eyes found relief...

It was Him, My Saviour... He came for my rescue... I thanked god in my mind... The sounds of running and chasing could not be heard anymore... He got down and as my feet trembled... Even at this moment the fear of him remained within me....

He looked at me with a expression of worry first but was soon overtaken by anger... He looked at me head to toe as I struggled to form words... Finally I spoke.... "pl-please s-save me... I-I a-am s-sorry..." I stuttered badly..

He started coming close to me as I took a step back... I swallowed the lump in my throat as I tried to understand his motives...

"Move aside.." His words broke my trance... Why is he saying so? I didn't move.. or should I say I didn't find the strength to move...

I felt his hand grabbing my arm as he made me stand on a safe side of the road and proceeded towards the car.... Is he leaving?? I finally found the courage in me to talk... "A-are y-you leaving?" Staying with him made me nervous but him leaving me here made my soul scared to the core...

"Yes.." came a firm reply...

I panicked... "No l-listen... I-I am s-sorry..." I rushed towards him and grabbed his hand.. "I am in d-danger..."

"So??" he continued.. "I didn't tell you to run.." This wasn't the reply I expected.. He turned to face me... His face showed blank expressions... The eyes which was full of worry and anger at my first sight now showed nothing at all...

"Why should I care?... You escaped with your own will... Now take responsibility of yourself.." His words were breaking my trust for him... He jerked his hand from me and proceeded towards the car...

"Please no... I am sorry...please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." I wailed begging for his mercy joining my hands...

"I don't take back things that I already threw... Enough of your meaningless fake apologies..." He remarked least affected by my cries..

"No please...please.." I fell on my knees wrapping my small hands around his legs... "I will do anything you say... But..but don't leave me here please..." I begged...

His ego seemed to take over him.. "Get up and move aside.." He pulled me up and made me stand out of his way and proceeded towards the car...

"REYANSH Please..." I let out a last cry...

His steps abruptly halted but not due to my cries but something else....

We both heard a sound behind the bushes indicating someone was hiding there... I visibly gulped as I saw Reyansh taking out his gun and with a blink of eye and shot in the bushes... I flinched at its sound.. A scream could be heard as he shot a man directly in his stomach... He fell out of the bushes.. I was taken aback by the brutality of all this... Reyansh moved towards him with slow steps as he moved backwards.... He stepped on the man's wound as he screamed in pain...

I couldn't see anymore.... I ran towards his car and hid in the back seat closing my eyes shut... I regretted escaping the safe and secure shelter... Suddenly I flinched as I heard a series of gunshots followed by numerous screams of pain....

                 Reyansh's pov

I started shooting the bushes and behind the trees as I could see all of them... These dumbasses thought they could escape my eyes.. Fucking weaklings!! They won't get death this easily... I saw Nikhil's car approaching.. I had informed him to be the backup if anything happens... He stopped in front of us and I signalled him to take them... They fucking touched my girl.. My men took control of the place and soon left...

I proceeded towards my car as I knew she was hiding in it... I opened the door only to find her at a corner closing her eyes...

"Come out.." I said sternly... Her eyes opened in horror as looked at me with pleading eyes... She was still thinking I would leave her here... "Didn't you hear what I said?" I spoke again breaking her trance...

"No.. Please I am.. Sorry... I am not lying ... Please.." she cried again...

I sighed and spoke.. "What do you think of me?? Your driver??.... Come and sit in the front seat..."

Her eyes lit up in a moment before asking... "Re-really??" she still has doubts if I am playing a sick joke on her...

"Hmm.." She jumped off the car hugging me tight as she murmured "Thank you.... I am really really sorry.... I wont do that again..."

And here I melted... All my anger vanished in thin air... She hugged me!! That too on her own will.... I felt my heart skip a beat... I patted her head as she cried on my chest....

Suddenly a bullet was fired towards me but luckily it missed... I felt her hold getting tighter on my chest as I wrapped a hand around her.. I shot the person hiding behind the tree and mine didn't miss... He was dead in a matter of seconds....

"Aditi lets go... This place is not safe..." I said as I tried to move.... She didn't move... She looked frozen by the impact of all this...

"Come.. Nothing will happen.. I am here... Ok??" I said as she nodded and proceeded towards the car....

I opened the door as she sat there and I started driving the car... I squeezed her hand gently assuring her that she was safe now...

Most of our ride was quiet except the time when she asked... "Will you punish me??"

I looked at her in a stupefied expression and concentrated on driving... I decided to take her to my penthouse instead of the main mansion as it was nearer.... I don't want to keep her outside for long as those fucking eyes already fell on her....

******************
Hope you like this part.... Vote and comment...

And thank you so much for the love and support you all show for my story....

Have a great day😊😊