I tried...

Aditi's pov

The car approached the mansion and halted near the main gate... Reyansh got near the car and swiftly opened the door. A woman in her late fifties came out of the car and greeted "Good Morning"

"Good Morning maa" Reyansh replied..

The other two men also greeted her with a good morning..

Reyansh looked at me and it was enough for me understand his command..

I quickly spoke up.."Good Morning aunty.."

Her gaze turned towards me and with a sweet tone she replied, "Good morning"

One of his men whose name was Arav I think spoke up.. "Let's go inside.. We'll spend time together today.."

Wait what does they mean? Are they all going to stay here the whole day?? I need to be alone with his mother.. And as per I know she will go home tomorrow morning..

We all walked inside and sat on the sofa.. He took a seat beside me.. My heart beat fastened.. Why does this happens to me??? I was lost in my thoughts when his mother spoke up... "So how are you all??" with smile in her face.

"We all are fine" said Reyansh..

The maids brought some tea and snacks..

We all had a good chat and  I was usually met with Reyansh's frequent glares and orders...

Time skip...

I tried a lot to be alone but his eyes never left me.. It was already evening and I was strictly instructed by Reyansh to stay in my room... Almost whole day passed and I coudn't say anything to his mother.. I walked in my room impatiently..

Suddenly a maid came in my room and said with her head bowed, "mam, sir is calling you in the garden.."

Why is he calling me noww?? I haven't done anything yet..

"Why?" I asked her...

"I don't know mam.." and she left..

I knew where the garden was and went there.. He was sitting there with his mother..

I sighed in relief as I don't have to handle him alone.. I went near them and took a seat beside him as it was the only seat left...

His mother spoke up, "Good evening Aditi.."

I greeted her back "Good evening aunty" and forced a smile..

His mother continued, "So Aditi, how old are you??"

"22" I replied..

"How much did you study??" She asked..

"10th grade" I said without even thinking..

"WHAT!!" She exclaimed..

Reyansh quickly said, "No maa, she means she had completed her graduation after passing 10th grade.." he managed the scene and glared at me..

I quickly said, "Yes I meant the same...

"Everyone does the same.." she said with a expressionless face..

"Anyways what are your qualifications??" She asked me..

I looked at Reyansh and he said, "She had graduated in B.A.."

"Where are your parents?" she asked and my heart ached.. I bowed my head..

Reyansh spoke up, "she is an orphan.."

I was one indeed.. My own mind mocked at me...

"I am sorry beta" His mother said to me with affection... No one ever talked to me in that way... I was always screamed at..

She continued.."Ok no more words now.. Let's go have our dinner.."

I hurried behind her and was desperate to talk to her now...

We entered the dining room and I looked behind.. Reyansh was nowhere to be seen... This was my chance..

I called her, "Aunty"

"Yes beta.." she replied..

"I want to say something to you.."

"Umm yes say" she said coming closer to me...

"Aunty... Reyansh is keeping me here forcefully... I don't want....."

"What forcefully Aditi??

A chill ran down my spine as soon as I heard the voice... I didn't dare to turn around and face him..

"What is she saying beta??" his mother spoke..

"Maa I haven't let her take you to her home.. and she is upset because of that.." he managed everything efficiently...I am fucked up now...

"Ohh" she smiled... "I will go to your house one day.. But for now, let's have our dinner...

We sat at the table and the maids served the food... My hands trembled at the thought of the consequences tonight...

His constant glares made my heart thump rapidly in my chest...

We had our dinner and I went to my room trying not to make him further furious...

I nervously walked in my room while fidgeting with my dress.. I am fucked up now.... How am I going to handle him now... He is gonna kill me....

Suddenly the door opened up... I stuttered, " Wait... wait... I... Ca.. Can explain...

"Time for your lesson my little fighter..." His words intesified my dread...

WHAT IS REYANSH GOING TO DO NOW?? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ADITI??

Stay tuned to know....

***********
Hope you like this part.. The next chapter is going to be interesting... 🤭

Vote and comment...