xavier's school for gifted youngsters

A/N: Hello People, It seems like I have less and less time on my hands as exams get closer so I have decided to write out the parts and schedule them to be posted every Saturday at (Maybe Wednesday) 7:00 pm (EST). So stay tuned! AND DON'T BE SILENT READERS!

AND I thought it would be cool to write about Pietro and Wanda's experience at their schools in the way I imagine it. The chapters are skippable with virtually no effect on the plot.

"You're coming too?" Pietro asked the man who had just sat down on the pilot seat. He had just bid his twin sister goodbye to head to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, it was a private Mutant Academy that Hailey had gotten him enrolled in.

Now, he was in the jet with his luggage, ready to take off. Out of all the people he had expected to be dropping off, Tony Stark was the last one.

"Professor Xavier ordered this jet and I am delivering it," Tony Stark said flipping switches and toying with the controls to start the plane.

Pietro's face fell a little at that. He wished somebody would be there with him, he was nervous for his first day at a school in almost five years. Hailey had left over a week ago and Kate had left yesterday. His last hope had been his ride or die, his sister Wanda but she also had to leave in a few hours to take a train from the Grand Central Station.

"And of course, it is your first day of school, I wouldn't want you to be all alone now would I?" Mr. Stark looked over from his pilot seat and smiled at him. Pietro returned the smile instantly.

"Seatbelts on, Barry Allen," Mr. Stark said. Pietro fastened his seatbelt and waited until they were in the sky so he could take it off. 

The school was located in upstate New York so it would not be that long of a ride anyway.

"Did you pack everything? I won't be burning fuel to deliver your toothbrush," Mr. Stark said. As the plane was in the air, Mr. Stark put it on autopilot and turned his seat around.

"I packed everything," Pietro said and tried to remember if he had in fact packed everything.

"Good. Good," Mr. Stark said and tossed him a phone which he caught effortlessly. 

"Nice catch. Call us if you need anything, our numbers are all on there, and...Kate's too. For some weird reason, she wanted me to put it on," he said and gave him a wink.

"There really is no need," Pietro said which Mr. Stark waved off. "Thank you,"

It had not been even fifteen minutes in the air when they began landing and the school came into view. Pietro had tried surfing the internet with Vision's help but that had been of little use so he had no idea what he was expecting.

This, however, wasn't it.

The school was a literal castle like the ones he had read about in History books about Medival Sokovia

The school was a literal castle like the ones he had read about in History books about Medival Sokovia. There were large fields and a huge forest surrounding the school. On the fields were several little kids playing. From above, he had seen a basketball court which was empty and where Mr. Stark chose to park the jet.