Chapter 2

Where am I? What happened? Ah...now I remember, I was coming home after work, it was night, my boss had forced me to work overtime, then... the river and the moon, I looked out, I lost my balance and I fell, how stupid, I was really unconscious, anyway I think I lost consciousness, I could be in the hospital, I'm not sure, I can't open my eyes, I can't talk and I don't feel anything, that I'm in a coma?! Calm down, let's not get agitated, I'm sure I've fallen and heard a strange noise like of broken glass, then it's empty, I fainted, and now I'm here, even if I don't know where this is, surely it's a really hot, almost relaxing place, it's as if I'm being embraced by maternal warmth, or so I think, as if my body told me to forget to let me go in this warmth, maybe I should just do it, relax, it wouldn't be a bad idea to forget... but what I'm saying I can't, I have to understand what's going on!! One moment, it was just that, a few seconds later he felt something grab her and pull her out of that warm hiding place, she was out in the light, she felt the air on her skin and voices in a language she had never heard before, but that she somehow understood. He heard a female voice and two male voices speaking, then opened his eyes. She was not in the hospital, but in what in her eyes seemed a very luxurious palace, and those people who were talking before were dressed strangely, very elegant of course, but also old-fashioned for the time she thought, but the thing that stunned her the most is the fact that they were huge giants, but then she noticed something else, they were not the ones who were huge but she was small, hers were never chubby and minute, and when she tried to speak the words did not come out you could hear only indefinite sounds. As much as she did not want to admit it, as much as it was sci-fi, she had become a baby girl, and to see from the way of speaking of those people and from the environment circumstances she was certainly not in her historical time.

Even before he could put his thoughts in order he entered the room, which was aquamarine in color and finely decorated with precious wood and pearls, a man dressed in a very elegant way, more haughty than the others in the room, had dark brown hair and black eyes like at night, he went to the bed where the woman was lying, who had blond hair and blue eyes, as well as a rosy skin and a look mixed between worry, fatigue and fear, the man said not to worry. Then he went to the cradle, with a stern look he said you will call yourself Roidare, then turning to the other men in the room he said: Take her as far as possible from my sight, do not talk about this fact with anyone, this little girl is a misfortune for the kingdom. Having said that he left and shortly after I entered a woman, a waitress, who took the little girl in her arms and took her out of the building, the woman, her name was Lily was young with light brown hair and dark brown eyes, smiling melancholy at the baby girl said We will be fine don't worry I will take care of you. Having said that, they got into a very ruined carriage and left leaving behind that luxurious palace, but at the same time full of hatred.

As all these events took place, in the mind of what looked like a baby girl on the outside there were hundreds of questions and question marks. What the hell is going on, and how do you allow that man to call me a disgrace, I don't care if he's an important person he's really crossed the line. It's then because I'm a baby girl and where I am, can you know where they're taking me?! All this was healed in his little mind disenpaired by all these strange and sudden events.