Chapter 12

The day of departure arrived, the wolves would remain in Elanor, but in case of need they could be summoned, starting with Roidare it would be Sir Erech, who would become Roidare's escort. That day the royal guards who had perfectly recovered from that disastrous hunt were already riding their horses. After saying goodbye to everyone Roidare had climbed into the carriage where Arthur and the king were waiting for her. And as the wagon moved away from the palace the sadness hovered, everyone there loved the young woman, she was like a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter for all of them, the butler Frederich remembered when they had dance lessons together, Jenny and Linette of those times when they had taken tea together with their lady, Link, Rouge, Gray and Grim, the four knights, of when they had been completely overtook in combat for the first time by that little eight-year-old girl, the cook remembered the face that the princess made the first time I tasted her cake Chocolate and the magician Calim remembered the first time he had met his majesty and everyone felt like crying, but if their princess was strong then they had to be strong too, because that was a goodbye not a goodbye. On the wagon the coveted silence was interrupted by Prince Arthur who throughout the journey did nothing but ask questions to his sister, who was drowsy and annoyed. Roidare, what are your favorite foods? Sweets and spicy foods. The flowers: White and blue roses. The color: white and blue...continuing like this until the king spoke: I'm going to organize a dance for your presentation in the company, Arthur, would you like to be his companion? It would be an honor father. Well, when we get to the palace we'll have you make some tailor-made clothes that suit your tastes, okay? If you say so. Arthur, can I ask you what the others are like? Our brothers? Yes. I am the eldest, then there is Leonard, the second, Rosalia the third, Alexander the fourth and finally there is you Roidare. You and Leonard are the only two to whom our father has given the name, I must also say that you and Leonard are also similar in character, he may be a bit closed with the others but with time it warms up don't worry, Alexander is instead a very reactive guy could complain about your presence at the beginning but then he will accept you immediately, finally there is Rosalia, she is identical to our mother and is the flower of society. Exciting, thank you for the information. On the first day I passed and it was night the king said: In about four days we will be in the capital, tomorrow we will cross the border with the mountainous region of Borian. Roidare, where are your wolves? For now they are moving in the forest, no need to worry. The days passed and as I got closer and closer to the capital the forests thinned until they disappeared, and when there was no trace of it, the cavalry of the escort began to worry about the presence of the wolves, which would certainly frighten the inhabitants, then they asked if they could be put in a wagon of provisions. In a wagon, you want to put in a wagon, not even by dream, they are with me. But sister, they will never get into our carriage. At that moment Roidare whistled and the wolves shrified to look like puppies and got into the carriage wagging their tails. How did you do it, what a magic it is! It's a hunting skill of the Elrond wolves, useful isn't it? The last part of the trip also ended and they entered the capital, it was a lively and large city full of shops, markets and life. At the sight of the imperial carriage, everyone began to party for the return of the beloved sovereign. The wagon went up the main road to the walls of the castle, the gate protected by the guards was immediately opened showing that castle that Roidare had only seen in passing after being born, it was immense and bright, there were very high towers that captured attention, colorful and delicate stained glass windows, more varied statues, finely maintained gardens and ponds. Waiting for them in front of the carriage were men, a man with black hair and a stern look elegantly dressed, a young man with red hair in a military uniform is an old man in a butler's uniform. First the butler opened the door of the carriage to get off it was the king who asked: Charles, I hope the preparations are ready. Yes your majesty, I have prepared everything as you had requested. Then Sir Erich got off his horse and when the red-haired young man saw him, his eyes lit up. Erich, you're finally back, being captain in your place was tremendous. I'm sorry Ron, but I'm not here for that, I've been given the order to stock up. To whom? At that moment Prince Arthur and Princess Roidare came out of the carriage. As you can see I am here to serve my lady. Sir Ron seeing, he was totally stunned by her rare beauty and then asked who is this young woman? The black-haired man. The butler silenced the captain of the knights and then said: We greet her majesty Princess Roidare, fifth star of the kingdom and the first star, Prince Arthur. Princess we are pleased to finally meet you, from today we are also at your service. I am Prime Minister Aragon and the man by my side and the butler of the main palace Charles. Honored to make your acquaintance.

Arthur, accompany Roidare to her rooms, Sir Erech go with her. Welcome to the main building, your accommodation is on the third floor, the only other person who lives there is Prince Leonard, so it should be quiet. For now, rest if you need something to call with the bell, someone will come and leave. The room was divided into four spaces, a bedroom, a sitting room, a bathroom and a wardrobe room. Roidare lay down on one armchair and Sir Erech sat on another. Do you miss home? This place is noisy. I understand, he said with a smile. Arya, Zefiri, you can now return to your original form. The two wolves put themselves at Roidare's feet, also annoyed by the environment. The first day I pass and the morning Roidare woke up as usual at six o'clock to start the morning exercises. Around eight o'clock a waitress knocked on the door. Your Majesty, it's time to wake up he said in a frightened tone. Come in. Please, my name is Stephany, I am your personal waitress. Nice to meet you, please raise your head. The waitress saw herself in front of a lady with a sweet and serene look who smiled at her. But majesty, did you dress yourself? Ah, I wake up early in the morning so I got dressed by myself is that a problem? No, of course not, but at least let me style my hair. Sure. Your majesty, you have really beautiful hair that looks like silk. Thank you, what should I do today? Prince Arthur sent to call Madame Sevrie, who owns the most famous boutique in the capital so that she can make you tailor-made clothes, will arrive soon. Prince Arthur is an honor for me to be called by the royal family, but I can ask who I will have to take care of today. Of my adorable little sister. Oh, does Princess Rosalia want to change clothes again? No, my second sister, who has recently returned to the palace. Oh, so it's true, there is a fifth Royal! Of course, you will see she will be the best model you have ever had! We are there this is his room, Roidare, we are entering. Greetings to her majesty the princess. Thank you for coming this far for me madame it's an honor. No, the honor is mine.
The rest of this worldly adventure is of little interest to the continuation of our history, Roidare in fact is not, as you might think, the powerful protagonist of our history. We will not care about her rise to power, her revenge against the members of her family who had abandoned her, no, what really interests us is beyond all this, in a later time, where the peace of centuries is about to be broken...