Chapter 15

It was a dark and silent night, the full moon loomed hypnotic over everything with its mysterious aura, the insidious and dangerous forest had strangely sunk into an unnatural calm, broken solely by a lament, the crying of a child. In the center of the forest, in a hidden clearing with immense and ancient trees to act as guardians in a wicker cradle, a baby girl cried alone. Her crying was incessant, but when the moon risen exactly above the clearing she stopped enchanted by the celestial body with that ethereal charm of hers. At that moment the forest came back animated they heard the wolves howling at the moon, the darkness was illuminated by that light so pale making the forest even more captivating and disturbing for those who looked at it from outside. The moment the baby girl was hit by the moonlight, the little girl's golden hair turned silvery, as if she were absorbing an arcane power that the moon kept hidden. His eyes at that moment shone, were golden and jewel-like and they watched the dark night dotted with small lights, like thousands of lanterns, dancing their mysterious dance at an unknown rhythm incomprehensible to everything and everyone but themselves, the stars. I observe these movements all night until the moon set to give space to the day, at that moment the arcane light stopped running over her, she that night had changed, two souls had merged into one body, chaos and balance had balanced for the first time, fate had created a new book, but had left the blank pages for the first time uncertain about the future.