Chapter 13

At first the world was covered with ice, on its surface there was no life, everything was endless darkness, the fog reigned supreme in that desolation that had never once seen the dawn.

But then finally came the first day, the sun risen on the horizon, the flare lit up that expanse of ice, the dense fog thinned, and the darkness hides in the deepest darkness.

On the first day the ancestors appeared on earth, enormously powerful and limitless creatures, created to bring life to that infertile planet, the ancestors of the great species of the world, who would one day be remembered by their descendants as deities.

To maintain the balance between chaos and life was born Kismet, the great dragon god, a being with amber eyes and a mantle of indestructible scarlet scales, he melted the ice with his immortal fire bringing magic into the world, he was remembered with the name of god of origin and destruction. Then the world was covered with water and it is from there that Shaila was born, the first elemental spirit that made lakes, rivers and seas appear so that the future living beings, who would one day inhabit those places should not suffer thirst. Then came the second great spirit, it was born from the fire of Kismet, it was the spirit of the earth and fire, his name was Ignis, he raised immense mountains, hills and plains. Subsequently Sylphs was born, the spirit of the wind, immediately after her birth she got up in the air, and the latter that until then had remained motionless began to vortex, so winds, storms, clouds and all atmospheric phenomena were formed. Finally, from the union of the powers of all the elemental spirits was born Iris, a spirit of nature that made unindomitable forests grow all over the planet. Nevertheless, darkness continued to be a great danger that loomed over all the new creation, so to keep it under control the first demon was born, Berion who managed to tame the darkness by enclosing it in the night so that it could no longer be a danger.

So the earth from a dester of ice became a kingdom of light and life.

Many millennia passed, the ancestors disappeared from the world leaving their descendants respectively of dragons, spirits and demons, who decided to retreat into their respective realms with their knowledge and powers to make room for young creatures, becoming for them almost legends, a memory that in reality is not. Meanwhile, new species began to thrive in the world: elves, dwarves, orcs, humans and many others. They developed over time, fought for them and created villages, nations, kingdoms, empires.

Thus Arcadia was born, or the name by which this world will be known when this story begins its journey, very long after the withdrawal of the three great species ...