Chapter 10

One quiet afternoon, as she read a book in the library, through the senses of a wolf, which were connected to her, she heard the sound of galloping horses, carriages and orders given to men. At first he thought it was strange, who would ever go into that region with so many men? But she was more stunned when the wolf showed her what she saw, in fact she could not be mistaken the symbol on the side of the main wagon was the coat of arms of the royal family, they were heading there.

Father, why did we have to venture this far? It is our duty to control the lands of the kingdom and then it's been a long time since I've been hunting in these places. There seems to be something that worries you, your gaze is a little lost. Fifteen years, I haven't seen her in so long. Maybe you're talking about my second sister, you never allowed us to meet her, it must be really horrible given those rare occasions when the appointed mother is disgusted. Forget it and don't say that, it's the blood of my blood as you are despite the fact that it's so... let's leave it alone, soon you should catch a glimpse of the palace of Aeglos, fortunately it's not a snowy period or we would have taken twice as long. He is right father. The procession of wagons then arrived at the solid and rusty iron gate and waiting for them outside was Frederich, the butler who at the exit of the royals made a bow: Greeting His Majesty The King of Estian, our beloved sire, Brandir Faramir Celebrian and his son, the first prince, Arthur Beren Celebrian. Raise your head Frederich is not needed, can I ask how did you know about our arrival? I was already outside when I heard the sound of the wagons and I would recognize the royal coat of arms in a thousand. Let me take you inside the building. Amazing, compared to the last time this place regained its charm, as you did. All thanks to her majesty Princess Roidare, who decided to make this place a habitable place and not a dirty, cold and dark place. My daughter huh, how is the girl and where is she now? Currently the lady is in her room on the second floor to rest, she was quite tired, she asked me to apologize on her part for her lack in giving you her greetings and that if you allow him she will meet you for lunch tomorrow. No problem in this. Perfect I will report it, as far as the other part of your question his majesty is a very sensitive person. Sensitive, the king thought, we just needed that girl to be weak, although I must say that taking her sister into account I expected it. We would like to rest for today, lead us to our rooms. The quiet pass night is a new day made its way, early in the morning the king went with his escort to the training camps where he met Sir Erech. Have you really chosen to stay in this desolate place instead of your positions of honor in the capital? The two smiling said: We made this choice when we decided to serve Princess Roidare as our boss, she is a special girl, you will notice it too sire. If you say so, however you would like to accompany me and Arthur on a little hunting trip. Of course, as you wish. An hour later they learned to ride the horses they entered the eastern part of the forest. At that time the most dangerous beasts were not there and it was more difficult to encounter great dangers. At one point the group saw a majestic deer and the king decided that he wanted to chase him at all costs, but in doing so they ended up in an area where the trees were so dense that nothing could be seen a palm away and in that darkness one of the guards believing it was the deer threw an arrow, but accidentally hit something bigger and more majestic, they were in the nest of a griffin and had just instigated his wrath, they tried to run away as fast as possible, until they found themselves To a dead end and realized that they had sown the creature but they had to disnare swords when they saw that the griffin was not the only danger, they were surrounded by orcs. No matter how hard they tried to beat them, they popped out more and more, but at a certain point the creatures stopped for a moment at the hearing of a howl. All around them were huge wolves, the legendary wolves who seemed aggressive only compared to the orcs. At the time of their arrival the king was stunned not only by the presence of those creatures, but by the fact that Sir Erech and Sir Calim instead of being more on guard smiled relaxed and then Sir Erech said: Crazy, you were able to hear us from the palace, how about giving us a hand? Then a female voice replied: As I couldn't, you could hear screaming like frightened children so distinctly that I was intrigued. The next moment a young girl jumped from the tree on which she was perched until she stood in front of the men. The king seeing the young woman remained in disbelief, what was he doing there?, what did he want to do? And then that aspect there was no doubt she was ... but before the thought could end the wolves who had remained motionless until then began to approach clutching those who orca and then the young woman with magic created a sword of ice that surrounded with her aura and pierced with a single blow half of the orca, then a vortex of wind, and shoves of ice that appeared from the ground defeated the remaining enemies. Prince Arthur did to ask who that girl of hypnotic beauty was, but the king did first saying: Roidare, you've grown a lot since the last time, Arthur this is the youngest of your sisters. Roidare with his impassive gaze gave his greetings and then noticed a presence, the griffon was approaching, the men were worried and afraid, the griffins were incredibly powerful creatures, and they could not escape, but Roidare stood still in front of the bird that even seeing it stopped, contemplated the human for a while and then approached her slowly and then rubbed her on her as a sign of friendship, the young woman saw the wound and stroking the griffin on the temple she pulled off the arrow and tearing off the sleeve of the clothes medicated the wound and then spoke: Sorry for the behavior Of these foolish and graceful men please, rest now and go back to your nest, your puppies will certainly be waiting for you. Having said that, the griffin made a sign of consent and left. Then Roidare turned to the side of the men who had remained motionless and turned to a man from the escort who had held the bow in the direction of the griffon and said: I would not do it if I were you, or you want to be torn apart by my wolves, at that moment the wolves growled and the man fainted. The king still surprised by everything that had happened said: Thank you for the help you gave us. Roidare had a dinner with his head and said that he would take them back to the palace and then follow her.