Chapter 7

Frederich said: Wolves, and even so close, it is not possible, we have not seen wolves in these places for centuries! Having said that, a herd of wolves came out of the forest, disconcerted Sir Erech said: Be careful, these are not normal wolves. Calim who had remained petrified in front of the imposing creatures at the call of the knight said: Unbelievable, I had heard about it only in the ancient texts ... you can imagine it, being in front of the wolves of Elanor, magical creatures who believed themselves to be extinct for centuries and centuries! Sir Erech, the knights, the man and even Frederich and the cook were on guard ready for the attack of the wolves, who instead crouched and at that moment I pass between them the pack leader and on the back of the wolf, to everyone's surprise there was their beloved princess. Thank you for bringing me here I am grateful to you said Roidare to the wolf and the next moment the little girl was on Lily's arm surrounded by all the people who loved her. Meanwhile, the man was speechless, totally out of himself, so much so that he lacked words, and then after calming down a bit he turned to those people who in his eyes seemed crazy, how could they party the little girl, after the latter had returned with a bunch of magical creatures who thought they were extinct and who were now resting right in front of them!? How do you stay calm, don't you realize what's going on? Linette then replied: Certainly, her majesty has returned safe and sound without even a scratch. At that moment Roidare, who had been too distracted by all that noise, noticed the man and asked Lily to bring her down to the ground, then stood in front of the man and bowed, giving his greetings and introducing himself. The man was amazed, as such a small girl already knew the label, then Frederich intruded: Your majesty, being you of higher rank you should wait for him to show up and then introduce yourself, remember the honor of a princess. Of course, I'm sorry I hadn't thought about it, Roidare said. The man asked: Was it you who taught etiquette to the baby... her majesty? Frederich replied: It was the princess who asked me to teach her, but we are still at the basics. Then the man turned to Roidare: It is an honor to meet you, I am a court magician, Calim, an old acquaintance of Sir Erech. At that moment the magician's attention focused on the little girl and her hypnotic golden eyes, the little one was of great beauty, at that moment she remembered the wolves and turned to Sir Erech: You are not worried about these magical creatures, they are many and extremely dangerous, in ancient times they were considered creatures of chaos. The knight smiling turned to his princess and asked her: You have made new friendships I see. Roidare replied: They say they want to be at my service, they want me as their queen, so I decided that they are now part of the family. The magician replied: But majesty they are beasts, they are dangerous, and then what do you mean by they say, you don't mean that you understand animals. Roidare answered: You do not hear them true, the voice of the forest and the beings who inhabit it. Sir Erech explained: You see, her majesty is a special existence, since her magical power has awakened she tends to be very empathetic with nature and what surrounds her, it could be the reason why the wolves of Elanor have recognized her. The magician replied: Are you saying that his magical power has already awakened and when, why didn't you tell me before!? Lily intervened: Her majesty woke up a week after her birth, when we were in danger of life and saved us. The incredulous magician said: So soon, unbelievable, I had never heard of anything like this, he could really be the genius of the century! But that doesn't explain why you are so impassive in the face of his majesty that he brings home a pack of legendary wolves. Everyone present laughed and Jean said: He sees noble magician, the fact is that the princess's mana is quite unstable reason why strange things sometimes happen, such as that time that Lily had eaten her majesty's favorite cake and she in response caused a lightning storm that lasted for hours incessantly or that time I freeze the entire living room. Mmmm...magic of ice and time, two of the most difficult and dangerous magics without spell or bases, I think I'm going to feel bad said Calim, who immediately fainted.