Chapter 8

A few hours later he woke up inside the palace finding himself in front of the wolf pack leader and the princess who as soon as he saw that the man was awake called the butler Frederich who gave the man hot tea, shortly after Sir Erich and his knights entered, one of them handed a dessert to the princess and she began to eat, but at one point she asked the magician the reason why he was there and to answer was the captain of the knights who said: Princess, he is your birthday present, we saw how interested you are in books, so I asked my Old friend Calim, to be your teacher regarding magic and culture in general. The little girl finished the dessert replied seriously: Sir Erech, did this man at least agree to become my teacher or you simply forced him. The surprised knight replied: It's as you say, but did he think that by meeting you it was decided or am I wrong? The magician then turned to the princess: your majesty please allow you to serve you, I swear to you that I will not disappoint you, or perhaps you are afraid of me, perhaps you believe that I am here with unwelcome intentions. It's not like that, I know you're sincere, I just wanted to make sure you really wanted it, you're welcomed with joy. The evening came and Roidare went to sleep, meanwhile in the quarters, the magician and Sir Erech were talking: Of course it is incredible Erech, I had never seen a little girl of that age so cultured and wise, none of her brothers are like her, I know she has a great future ahead of her. Right, do you believe that too? I understood the moment she saved me from an ogre, mine is a debt to life and I am proud that she is the person I serve, I know that there will be arduous struggles but this is the path I have chosen. I don't know how you do it, but sometimes you say sensible things, anyway you're right, he didn't think that any other human would be able to tame Elanor's wolves especially involuntarily...

The next day the lessons of magic and culture began, today we will start from the basics of magic said the magician. Magic is the same life force, it is said that it originated with the future on earth of the first dragon and the first Phoenicia, creatures symbolizing the same life, but which are now considered legendary for their rarity and danger. From that day on, magic began to flow in everything, from plants to various living beings, becoming fundamental to life. Every being possesses mana, there are those who can use it and those who can't, this is for example the difference between simple animals and magical creatures. Everyone's mana is different and in different quantities, those who have a lot of it could become a magician, but it depends on the situations. The mana that his majesty possesses despite being still small is huge, so much so that he can compete with me who am an adult, without thinking about how he will become when you are an adult, as far as magical compatibilities are concerned for now we are sure that his majesty is compatible with ice, air and lightning, which is extremely rare, there are very few magicians to have three compatibilities, however we can not yet be sure of anything given the particular relationship you have with the forest, it could also be that yours is a compatibility with nature itself, but what I say is impossible, I do not think can exist Such a thing. With Calim's uncertainties ended the first day of studying magic. The months passed and Roidare learned more and more, she had proved to be a great and assiduous scholar so much so that she was able to complete the theoretical study programs in half the expected time not to mention the practical activities. Meanwhile, the lessons of labels, the most difficult subject for Roidare, also continued with Frederich and also began the lessons of sword and military tactics with Sir Erech and the other knights. Convincing the man to teach her the art of the sword and war had been one of the most arduous feats she had ever accomplished, as the man was more than convinced that the princess was too delicate for something similar, however in the end she convinced him to do a test and the young woman turned out to be incredibly good.