Chapter 9

Ten years have passed, in a clearing of white and majestic trees, lying on the soft grass, there is a tall and thin young woman, with silvery hair, hypnotic and deep golden eyes as well as a skin as light as freshly fallen snow and lips of a pale pink. The young woman rested on the grass with next to her, almost guarding her, two majestic wolves, one black and another white, who silently watched over the young mistress who in a moment, being called from afar, got up and made to get out of that idyllic place in the forest of Elanor, which for her was her own house, an extension of herself. Moving agilely among the trees he found himself in front of the ancient palace of Aeglos which in those years had regained the past luster, a bright and warm place had returned, the dust had been wiped away replaced with the ancient and forgotten upholstery, with those furniture stored in basements and attics to which life had been given again, with relics and objects from the past that had been forgotten we do not know where. Despite the changes that place was always the same, the warmth of the family, the people who had grown it for fifteen years felt from everywhere. To call the young woman had been her nun Lily, worried because she was getting late and she had not yet returned, she told her to go and wash that the bathroom was ready and to relax until dinner time. Roidare in ten years was incredibly growing, but he was always recognizable, with his wild character, but at the same time fine in the moments when he was requested, with his hunter's gaze, his cold and studious mind, his big smile when he was happy. After ten years his studies of magic were in itself finished, having absorbed all the knowledge of the master and the bonds that forced his power had been dissolved by the spirits, as he had grown enough to be able to control that immense amount of mana. The study of the sword had also been successful, Sir Erech had taught her to use the aura of the warrior, a mana that in her case was transparent and sharp as wind blades and a short time ago she had finally managed to beat the knight even if in that case she had also used a little magic. The days passed happily between study and fun, her bond with the wolves had strengthened even more than before and now they were inseparable, so much so that they felt her emotions and vice versa, in particular wherever she went two wolves accompanied her, the sons of the pack leader, who were her best friends, the white one was called Arya and the black one Zefiri.