Chapter 5

Jungkook's pov.

I just got off the phone with Eunbi and Jimin, they were so excited I can tell you that much. Jimin even started planning our wedding much to my surprise. Weirdo I know!

My subconscious - Like you weren't just dreaming about your wedding with him and walking down the aisle with his 5 children.

Shut it, nobody has to know bit*h.

I giggled at the thought, I think I'm going crazy.

Jimin is a hopeless romantic, he's the Marriage before s*x type of omega and nothing is wrong with that honestly.

Eunbi is the I don't do love, so night stands it is' type of girl and I'm not going to judge either.

They sometimes never agree on things while I'm left to choose sides but honestly I always just run away from that situation cause they're just trying to set me up, I just know it.

Now you may be wondering what type I am, well I'm the All men are sh*t' type until proven not guilty. Hehe! Don't judge me now.

Oh crap! Speaking of men, I didn't even finish reading my book; The DILF.

I took the book out of my bag and skipped to the page I had reached, usually when I'm reading these types of books I always imagined myself as the female lead and Taehyung as the male lead, now imagine a book like that.

What I would give to see that book. Sighs dreamily.

As soon as I read a couple of pages my eyelids began to drop so I put the book down and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that I went to bed dreaming about a certain hazel eye man wondering when I will see him again.

Hopefully soon, with that thought I went into a deep sleep with not a worry in mind.

Beeeppp beeeeppp!

Oh fu*kidy, fu*k. That annoying alarm clock, yes you heard it right, my mom bought me one more so that I could wake up on time for school.

I reached out for it to knock it off the table but to my surprise it wasn't moving and when I opened my eyes I saw that it was taped down to the table.

What the effing f*ck?

Really mom? I quickly sat up stretching while yawning. I looked at the time on my phone which says 6:15 a.m.

I knew my mom already went to work so I went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth then I took a bath, after I finished with that I wrapped myself in a towel looking for my hair dryer. when I found it I plugged it in, sat down and started drying my hair.

After drying and styling my hair I went to my closet and took out a brown joggers, light brown blouse with some white socks and white shoes.

When I was finished getting ready I went out of my room to check on my brother however when I reached there I heard the shower running so I turned back and headed downstairs to make breakfast.

I started making breakfast for myself and  Bogum which contains; nuggets, lettuce, cheese, sausage and bread.

Ouu! my favorites.

"Bogumie's breakfast is ready." I shouted because he was all the way upstairs.

"I'll be there soon." He shouted back so I started eating mine while waiting for him to come down.

After a minute or two, I heard him stumbling down the stairs and I had to roll my eyes. Drama queen! I thought to myself.

"I saw you rolling your eyes at me, missy" He said laughing which caused me to roll it again.