Chapter 31

Taehyung's pov.

I woke up the next morning feeling like someone was squashing me, I squinted my eyes open to find my doll spread out on top of me, his mouth slightly opened with a little drool at the side and his little soft snores.

I smiled at his cuteness and the memories of last night came back at full speed.

The best orgasm I've ever had.

It's not like I've gotten a lot anyway. I mean, I have never gotten a blow job or go down on someone before. Jennie my ex was the only person I ever had s*x with and that was only once.

We didn't do all that in the time period we were together. I've had girlfriends before him, don't get me wrong but I don't just go around putting my di*k in anybody just because we're dating.

I'm really happy I didn't though, at least he gets to be my first on something too as I am his.

He made my first experience mind-blowing. The orgasm was so intense, it spread through my whole body like wild fire. I lost track of where I was and who I was and just became lost in the pleasure.

He even has the power to turn me into a Submissive. It's crazy!

Tasting him was a whole different story, I didn't know what I was doing at the time but he tasted so good that I just went with what my mouth wanted to do. I was determined to make him feel like heaven.

Fu*k, he tasted perfect, sweet as pineapple and damn that pretty pu**y, I'd live in it forever.

So tight, so wet and so tasty. Imagine when my di*k finally enters him.

Fu*k, now I'm hard.

I felt him stir on top of me and my body stiffened hoping my hard erection did not wake him up.

Unfortunately he opened his beautiful blue eyes and looked at me. I saw his eyes went wide and cheeks got red, no doubt feeling my hard-on and remembering last night.

He was so confident last night knowing what he wanted and now he looks so shy as hell. I think my doll has multiple personality disorders, I Nah, that's a joke.

"Good morning, Mon amour." I wiped the little drool that's on his lips and kissed his blushed cheeks, he got even more red that I started becoming concerned.

"Good morning, papi." Damn, I love when he calls me that, I don't care what anybody says, it's a fu*king turn on.

"Are you feeling okay? do your legs feel better now?" I smirked remembering how my baby couldn't walk after I ate him like it was my last meal.

"I-I guess so." He said then tried moving his legs and they finally moved, he squealed happily and I chuckled.

So fu*king adorable.

"Let's freshen up." I said holding his thick thighs while I stood up with him in my arms, his legs went around my waist and hands around my neck. He fits so perfectly in my arms.

We went in and freshened up. I left him in the room and went to prepare breakfast for us. I planned for us to stay in today, watch a movie of his choice and just have fun with each other because he's leaving tomorrow.

I took out the ingredients and started making our breakfast, I already told Martha not to look after anything for us today, I'll deal with it. After I finished everything, I put it on a tray and went upstairs with the food.

Breakfast in bed for my doll.

I pushed the door open to see him laying on the bed on his phone. "Here angel." I said putting the tray on the bed with our breakfast then joining him.

We started eating in a comfortable silence until he said, "I have my calculus homework to finish and I'm stuck."

"Really? I used to love doing calculus. Give it to me and I'll do it for you." I said to him and after we finished eating he went into his school bag and took it out.

"Not bad, these are easy." I said as I went over the desk in my room and started doing them so that we can be free today and just watch movies.

He took the plates and brought them downstairs while I kept on doing his homework. A couple minutes after he came back up and placed a kiss on my lips then got into bed.

I finally solved everything and gave him the book.

"Thank you love, you're the best." He said as he put the book back into his bag and climbed on the bed with me.

"Hm, the best for my doll." I said then started tickling his sides while he thrashed everywhere on the bed giggling. I chuckled and continued tickling him just to hear his melodious, care-free and contagious laugh.

"Ahh, s-stop Tae, you c-crazy man." He let out breathless, still laughing and I decided that's enough for today.

After he settled down I went downstairs for the snacks, after I came back up I grabbed the remote then went back to bed with him. I turned on the TV, put it on Netflix and gave him the remote to find a movie for us to watch and we cuddled up feeling comfortable.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○