Chapter 58

Unknown's pov.

I've been outside the basement for the one hour and that annoying idiot won't shut up. I got up in frustration and went into the cell hearing him shouting.

"Man, I'm hungry down here, the least you could do is give me some food after kidnapping and abusing me."

I leaned against the wall silently watching him, letting out a sigh before speaking sarcastically.

"I could let Viper come in here and put his dick in your mouth if you wish, since you're apparently so hungry."

"Fu*k no, not mine." I heard Viper yell out from outside the door.

"You wait until I get out of here, I'll make you suffer. Do you even know who my family is? we're millionaires." He smirked looking like someone with a constipated face.

"Ex millionaires unfortunately." I chuckled darkly as his face turned red from anger.

"When I get out of here, I'll make sure to fu*k your mother right in front of you. Wouldn't that be amazing." I watched his eyes lit up at the idea.

Control, don't lose control. This boy is really a psycho, now I won't feel bad killing him.

"You know, it's funny how a person's sharp tongue can end up cutting their own throats or in your case, cutting their own tongue." I walked over to the table and grabbed my gloves while putting it on. I stepped towards him holding his face in place as I pulled his tongue out of his mouth, cutting it out.

His eyes widened as he screamed, my eardrum started ringing to the sound of his agony.

"Hm, next time watch what you say with that tongue of yours. Oh right, you don't have a tongue. How inconsiderate of me." I grinned throwing his tongue in the bin as tears streamed down his face.

I took off the gloves and went out of the room.

I promise that I'm not evil and I know maybe just maybe I'm wrong for this but he deserves it and more.

"Sleep well my dear. I'll be back tomorrow." I walked out washing my hands as Viper and Geek came out.

"Untie him and lock him in the cell, also leave him a little food. Wait can someone eat without a tongue? I forgot to test that theory." I rolled my eyes at that, looking at Viper and Geek.

They both looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? his first mistake was mentioning my mom." I shrugged getting out of the basement and into my car, driving home.

I need a fresh bath.

Jungkook's pov.

(This scene was after I drove off).

"Mom, I'm back." I called out to her. I planned to keep this from her, she's to stressed out for me to add more problems to it.

"You got everything I needed?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Yeah, I had to walk a long time to find some of the things." I told her.

"Thanks honey." She gave me a kiss on my forehead and went to pack out the stuffs.

I went to my room and laid down thinking about what had happened tonight. I never imagined I'd be the one the masked man would rescue one day but I'm really thankful.

Two hours later, I took out my phone texting Taehyung, feeling a bit sad.

I smiled knowing that he was on his way over here, I missed him so much. I left my window open so that when he reaches here, he can just come in through the window. Yes, I'm sneaking him into my room.