Chapter 39

Jungkook's pov.

It took me around 15 minutes to get to Jimin because of traffic, I saw him standing at the gate as I pulled up and he jumped in quickly.

"Hey bae." He said as he got in and put his seat belt on.

"Hey bestie, we're stopping at a cafe first before we go to school okay?"

"Yeah no problem. I have something to tell you." He said shyly then looking out the window.

"Alright." I said then turned in the direction where the cafe is.

We arrived soon after and went in to get what we wanted. To my surprise I saw my purse packed with money, I counted about ten 100 dollar bills and I was shocked.

"Where did so much money come from?" I asked myself, puzzled then my mind went to Taehyung, that sneaky bast*rd.

He already gave me a card, why did he put money in my purse again?

We drove off to school as we ate our donuts.

"Now, spill." I said with my mouth stuffed.

"So, eunwooaskedmeonadate." He rushed out the words so fast that I didn't even hear what he said properly.

"Jimin you know my brain works slow, what did you just say? speak a bit slower please." I said to him as I sipped on my coffee.

"Um, Eunwoo asked me on a date." I widened my eyes and looked at Jimin. Woah, that escalated quite fast.

My subconscious - 'You're not better bit*h, remember you only know the guy for a month then he asked you to be his boyfriend within a month and a day after you gave him a blowjob and let him eat you out. Now, what really escalated fast?'

Stfu bit*h, I'll even fu*k him right now if he wants.

Hehe.

I rolled my eyes at my craziness and turned back to Jimin.

"I thought you were interested in Bright?" I asked cautiously.

"Oh at first I did but he's too much of a playboy so he lost my interest. I like Eunwoo, he's great." He said and my mouth formed into an O'.

"So they're alright with it? you know bro code and all."I asked cause I don't want anything to break those three friendships, they're friends for years now and I'd hate for that to happen.

"Eunwoo spoke with him already and he said he's good with it because he wasn't into the one person situation." I rolled my eyes at that, I don't know when he will change. It's his life anyway.

"Then I support you all the way boo." I said as we pulled up in the school and I hugged him.

"Thank you Koom, I appreciate it." He said as we got out of the car, but as soon as we did gasped filled the air with murmurs. Here we go.

"Damn, that car is slick."

"Is that his car?"

"How did he even afford that car."

"I bet he has a sugar daddy, I want one too."

I blocked out everything and dragged Jimin along with me as we passed the crowd and went to our lockers. They can't even mind their own business.

Pathetic.

"Mind your damn business bit*hes." Jimin shouted at them and they looked away, I giggled at their Scared faces.

"You're one scary motherfu*ker." I tell him as we took our books out, before he could answer we heard someone called our names.

"Hey friends." Eunbi said as she came up to us with a huge grin and we greeted her back with 'heys'.