Chapter 8

It has now been one month since I saw Taehyung and I couldn't be more upset. I really want to see him again though, hopefully soon.

Today is Saturday and I planned on going to the mall with Jimin because he wanted to get something for himself so here I am getting ready.

It's also been two weeks since everything that has happened with Charlie and I tried to avoid running into him for the rest of the week. My mom also came to the school the next day like she said she would do.

But as usual they did nothing again.

Whenever I have a child I will make sure I don't send him/her to a school like this one. It's really a disappointment. I went home that day and broke down in my room, It may seem like I'm strong but the truth is I am not.

|  Flashback |

"Jeon Jungkook please report to the principal's office immediately." I heard the principal say while I was in class and I was hoping Im not in any trouble.

"Jeon Jungkook go ahead." My French teacher said and I did just that.

When I reached the principal office I knocked and heard him say that I should come in, so I entered but the moment I did I was surprised by who I saw there. My mom stood up as soon as she saw me and came to me immediately.

"Mom I didn't know you were coming here. " I said to her surprised that she was here.

"Didn't I tell you I was going to?" She said smiling.

"So what has been the problem?" The principal interrupted us, looking confused and my mom looked at him with a hard look.

"You have a student here by the name of Charlie Puth, am I right Mr. black?" She asked him in a serious tone.

The principal looked at us nervously and said 'yes'.

"Did you also know that he has been se*ually assaulting my son as well?" She said angrily.

"What? no he would never do something like that Miss Jeon. " He said gulping wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Are you saying my son is lying principal." My mom shouted at him and he seated himself properly before answering.

"Well he could be lying to you, I mean why would Mr. Puth force himself on him when his family is a millionaire, which means he is rich enough to get any girl he wants? so why would he do that? I wouldn't be surprised if he was indeed lying, you're not the first boy to come in here lying about that." He said getting brave.

Wait I'm not the only one? I was confused. I just wanted to cry because he thinks I'd lie about something so serious.

"Sir I'm not lying, I would never lie about
something so serious. " I said before my mom could reply and clenched my fists.

"I have cameras all around the school child, I would have seen it so stop wasting my time." The principal said looking annoyed.

"But you don't have any in the bathrooms now do you?"I said angrily and he looked at me wide eye before composing himself.

"Listen to me and listen clearly, even if he did something to you I can't do anything about it. Mr. Puth and Mr. Kim are the best sponsers this school has and I cannot afford to lose them so you better go on your day as if nothing happens, you really wouldn't want to mess with the wrong rich people right?" He said dismissively fanning us off and I started wondering if he meant Kim Taehyung or a different person but I shut that down for now.

"Can I ask you a question principal Black?" My mother asked dangerously low in which he answered a 'yes, go ahead'.

"Do you have children? more likely a omega child?" Mom asked him again.

"Yes I do Miss Jeon, I have a lovely 8 year old omega daughter. " He said smiling proudly and I wanted to punch him so bad.

"Oh so if someone does that to your child you wouldn't believe her and just go on with your day huh? what kind of a person are you?" Mom said slamming her hands on his desk to which he jumped but before he could answer she continued.

"I'm not the one to wish bad things on a child because I have one of my own, but I do hope you know that karma is real. Looking at you I wouldn't have thought you had a child, especially a daughter when here you are dismissing a se*ual assault just because of a rich worthless family. You do know this could have been your child right? You should be ashamed of yourself. I promise I will get my
justice against you and this school one day. Mark my words!" Mom said with teary eyes and the smile that was on his face disappeared within a second as she dragged me out the door and took me home.

When we get home she hugged me and cried. "I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry. I feel like the worst mother ever. I can't even get justice for you by going to the police again like the last time because I'm not rich. They have connections there and we can't even put you in a different school either because they are too far away and we can't move without money. I failed you and Bogum as a mother." She said sobbing hard.

I hugged her tighter. "What? no mom don't ever say that again, you are the best mom in the world and we love you so much. You did not fail us, you've not only been our mom but you also took the role of being our dad as well & let me tell you, you passed with flying colors, you mend us into who we are today and we can't thank you enough. We love you so much beautiful and don't worry about me I'm strong and anyway I wouldn't want to leave my best friends here." I said while wiping my tears, I smiled thinking of my best friends.

Mom smiled wiping her own tears and I said "Let's leave them all to karma." And mom nodded agreeing as well.

| End of Flashback |

Yup! That's exactly what happened and I still can't understand how they made that man the principal because he is nothing like how a good principal should be. All he cares about is money, money and money.

Now here I am leaving the house to meet Jimin at the mall. Eunbi couldn't make it because she had to babysit her little sister, who by the way is such a cutie.

The Uber I booked arrived shortly and I was soon on my way.

I finally spotted Jimin by the entrance of the building, I got out paying the man. We made our way into the mall making small talk when I suddenly remembered I never got to ask him what happened that day.

"Er-Jimin?" I called out to him and he turned around answering.

"What happened that day? You came to school late and you're never late." I said worriedly.

"Oh that, I forgot to tell you. Um, we found out mom has a brain tumor and it's spreading, we found out that day because she was having headaches, she had seizures a lot with some memory loss. We took her to the hospital when the doctor told us and he also said she needed to do surgery soon else it will spread rapidly and kill her. They're keeping her in the hospital till then." He said sadly.

I hugged him tightly showing my support and say "I'm so sorry to hear that Jimin, I really hope everything works out well." I said to him but he looks at me sadly.

"The doctor said the surgery will cost $10 million Kook and that is because it's not bad as yet plus the health insurance only covered 2 million. I'm trying Kook I really am but it's so hard and I'll have to look for a job soon to help out."  He said crying and I really wished I could help him but I could only hug him. Before I could reply to him, we heard someone clearing their throat.

"Hello guys." We heard a deep familiar voice say and we quickly turned around with wide eyes.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○