Chapter 11

Jungkook's pov.

He took the food and drove off, I was suddenly feeling jealous but then I saw him take the paper and throw it outside rolling back up his window. I smiled at that.

"Here you go, doll." He gave me the food, I told him thanks and my mouth watered at the smell of the food.

I dig in right away.

It's been so long since I had a burger. I moaned as I took a bite of the burger and I saw Taehyung tightening his hands on the steering wheel and clenched his jaw.

"Are you okay Tae?" I asked looking completely at him and he looked over at me forcing a smile.

"Tae? Is that my nickname now? and I'm good baby." He called me baby again. Oh fck!

"Yes I'm calling you that nickname from now on! Here." I said when we stopped at the stoplight. I took one of my nuggets dipped it in the sauce and put it in his mouth.

He opened his mouth and I put it in but there was some sauce on my finger, he took my finger sucking it off while keeping eye contact with me and I almost moaned at the sight right then and there.

I could feel myself getting wet from that one action. I took the same finger and sucked it off right after he did and he clenched his jaw again looking away whispering 'fck'.

The light went green and he went straight on the road that I told him my address was, he kept silent along the way and I finally reached but did not get out.

"What's wrong?" I asked him when he didn't look at me.

He turned to me and muttered out a 'nothing' but I know that's bullshxt.

"I'm not getting out of this car until you tell me, Taehyung." I said with a serious expression. He sat there staring out the window for a good 5 minutes until he decided to break the tension.

"I don't know what the hell you want me to say Kook." He said getting frustrated.

"The truth is what I want you to say." I said rolling my eyes at his attitude. I'm getting more braver with him now I guess.

"Damn it, you're making it so fcking hard for me." He said lowly. I looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I turned to him asking.

"I want you so fcking much Kook, all damn month long and I couldn't get you out of my head when I saw you at the school that day. I know we only met that one day before but fck you're all I think about an-" I cut him off by grabbing him and kissing his lips passionately.

Oh my god, he wants me. Oh Damn! I want him more.

He moaned grabbing my neck lightly, swiping his tongue on my lips asking for entrance, I grant him it and he shoved his tongue in my mouth as both our tongue collide and I moaned at the incredible feeling.

He suddenly lifted me over his seat and I straddled him with both legs on two different sides, we kept kissing until he moved down my neck sucking on it. I started grinding on his erection and it felt so good because I was wearing a skirt with no tights, he felt so big.

Fck! I was so wet.

I moaned again as I felt my arousal dripping down my legs. I guess he felt it too because he looked down and said, "My dirty fcking boy liked that, hm?" He used his finger to wipe it from my legs and to my surprise he put the finger he used in his mouth sucking it of. I moaned again!

H.0.T!!!

"So fcking sweet." He said after tasting it then shoving the same fingers in my mouth and it makes me want him even more. I kissed him sucking on his tongue then his lips while my hands went through his hair.

"Doll, if you keep doing that I won't be able to stop." He said moaning while I kept grinding.

"Then don't stop, I want you too." I said pushing my hands under his shirt feeling his abs.

"Not yet love, you deserve better than a first time in a car." He said kissing my lips again sucking on it while massaging my ass and I moaned again.

He bit my lip pulling away and I saw his lips were Swollen.

We were both breathing heavily, our forehead pressed against each other. After we calmed down he put me back on the seat and kissed my lips once more.

"So fcking tasty." He whispered and I blushed.

"I'll see you soon?" I said but it came out more like a question, feeling shy all of a sudden opening the car door.

"Of course baby, text me when you're in okay?" I nodded my head and left. I opened the door to my house and waved at him and he drove off after I shut the door. I leaned on the door touching my lips wondering if I was dreaming.

I went upstairs to my room and freshened up for bed. After I'm finished I went to mom's room, told her goodnight to which she kissed my forehead saying goodnight. I then went to Bogum's room and said my goodnight.

Finally back in my room I jumped on the bed stuffing my face in the pillow screaming, I just couldn't believe it. The smile didn't leave my face the entire night. I hate you Taehyung, for making me feel this way.

I went and lay down ready to text Taehyung but forgot that only he got my number today. I started cursing at my stupidity and went to lay down praying he would text me first.

I texted Jimin and Eunbi to come over tomorrow to tell them everything that happened while I waited almost 20 minutes for a text but I didn't get any so I put down my phone ready to go to sleep.

Just as I was about to shut my eyes I heard my phone ping indicating a new text message. I jumped up immediately looking at it and saw that it was an 'unknown number' that texted me but soon realized it was Taehyung. I smiled while reading the message.

Hey love, I just reached home. - Taehyung

Im glad you reached home safely. - Me

I missed you. - Taehyung

Really? you just saw me! - Me

It seems like it was days ago tbh & I can't get your sweet lips out of my mind. - Taehyung

Mee too, can't wait to see you again.- Me

You'll see me again soon my love. <3 - Taehyung

I hope so, Im going to bed now. Goodnight Tae <3- Me

Goodnight doll, Sleep well. - Taehyung

And.

I fell asleep as soon as I read the last text with one thing on my mind. I KISSED FREAKING KIM TAEHYUNG! I can't wait to tell my friends. Soon after I fell into a peaceful slumber.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○