Chapter 43

Jungkook's pov.

"Damn Kook, that man is beyond perfect." Jimin said as he peeked on the note and I blushed.

Taehyung, Tae, Taetae you're going to be the death of me. I took the tray from the lady who gave me a wink which made me blush again. My mouth watered at the sight and I saw everyone looking at us with shocked faces, they might be wondering where we got this type of food as they looked at us with pure jealousy.

We went and sat around the table and dug right in, I saw that Marcus wasn't eating so I looked at him and asked, "Why are you not eating?"

"Well I didn't know if I could." He flushed with embarrassment and I looked at him like he'd gone insane.

I took some strand of his hair in between my fingers and pulled it hard as he screamed in agony. "What the fu*k Kook? why are you abusing me?" He asked with puppy eyes.

"Because you act so senseless." I said as a matter of fact. He groaned and started eating with us.

"Thank your loving boyfriend for me." He said with his mouth filled with fries.

"Yeah thank Taehyung for me too." Jimin joined in.

I sent Taehyung a quick text and told him thanks on behalf of us and he responded immediately saying I mustn't thank him for such a small thing.

"Did you also sell your body for free food as well? Let's see; a car, free food. what's next?" A snarky voice asked behind us and we turned to see Adaly and her minions.

"Maybe if you'd sell your body too you could at least fix your ugly face that you like to cake with makeup to look pretty." Jimin said as he placed the chicken in his mouth.

"Mind your business wh*re." Adaly said then turning back to me.

"Wh*re? do you even know the meaning of that? what do you want Adaly? I'm starting to think you're obsessed with me." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Me? obsessed with you?" She laughed with her minions.

"I just wanted to say I hope you enjoy your day on Thursday." Adaly said with a smirk and excitement shining through her eyes. Huh?

"Enjoy? what? you're really crazy." I said even though I felt something was off. She's too excited for her own good but I wasn't going to think about that now. I have one more day to think about that before Thursday.

They all laughed like it was funny and walked off to their table.

"That was weird." I heard Marcus said beside us.

Indeed it was.

"Yeah, they're up to something evil." Jimin joined in wiping his hands.

"What could they possibly do anyways?" I said with a shrug.

"Let's just be careful okay." Jimin said and we nodded.

The bell finally rang and the three of us were so full that we spread out on the table as everyone made their way out of the cafeteria. I swear Taehyung is making me fall for him, I wish I could hold his face and kiss him until we're out of breaths.

Unfortunately I can't because this week he's super busy with projects and meetings that we can't see each other until Saturday.

Speaking of Saturday, I need to tell Taehyung that my mom wants to meet him on Saturday over dinner.

I am definitely not prepared for that at all.

I do hope my mom does not tear my head off when she sees who my boyfriend is, I mean she won't get any warning so I expect anything at this point. Hopefully mom will love him anyway.

Hopefully.

He's too amazing not to love.

We went to class until school is finally over for the day and we are set to go home. I have to drop Marcus off at the coffee shop he works at because he's on duty today.

The coffee shop is about 30 minutes away from his home and I asked if he wanted me to pick him up after work but he declined and said he would take a cab home so I didn't pressure him.

"Bye, text me when you reach home safely okay." I told him as we reached his work place.

"Yeah I'll text you guys, see you tomorrow." He winked at us as he got out and waved. We waited until he went in before we made our way home as well.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○