Chapter Four

Liam's POV

            I sat in the living room, clicking through some channels when I heard Eliot's laughter coming from the porch. I glanced at Jackie who was focused on SpongeBob. I got up and peeked out the window, right where the porch was.

            My jaw dropped. Demarko must be fucking kidding me! Eliot was grinning like a fool at him. She must like him. How am I supposed to screw her if Demarko is being all like Superman, going over to her and walking her home? Crap, why didn't I think of that?

            Demarko suddenly leaned in and... HE WAS GOING TO KISS HER!! I leapt to the door and opened it. Demarko's face an inch away from Eliot's.

            "Hey guys,"

            Demarko pulled back and grinned at me, "Wassup, man."

            "I'll see you later, Demarko." Eliot muttered and shoved past me. What was her issue? Oh, yeah, I called her a mutt. Uh... who cares? She shouldn't be getting all emotional about it. Women.

            I closed the door behind me and shoved Demarko, "What the fuck are you trying to do?"

            He grinned, "What am I doing? Except being hot of course."

            "You're making Eliot like you. What the fuck, man? You're supposed to help me." I growled.

            Demarko frowned, "She's a free woman."

            I narrowed my eyes at my best friend and smiled, "At least I have an advantage." I slammed the door shut, pissed.

            I leaned against the door frame and sighed. Mom popped out of nowhere and glared at me, "DON'T SLAM THE DOOR! I freaking hate that!"

            "Sorry, Mom."

            She puckered her lips, "You better be." She turned away then spun back around, "Be nice at dinner tonight. Some of my friends are coming over."

            I groaned, "Not Aunt Maggie. She's freaking crazy."

            Mom pointed her finger at me, "Behave. I didn't appreciate what you did last time to her."

            "She deserved it!"

            "And my feet deserve to be up your ass right now. Behave or else." She narrowed her eyes and I groaned some more. All I did to Aunt Maggie was drop the whole bowl of hot spaghetti sauce on her accidently because she asked if I wore boxers or briefs. Mom just laughed and Dad turned kinda red but I just did not like that forty year old freak.

            I sauntered to my previous spot and watched SpongeBob with Jackie.

***

            I heard a knock on the door and I sighed. Crap, it's only been twenty minutes and they're already here. Jackie leapt toward the door, screaming, "PEEEOOOPLE!"

            I followed her and saw Aunt Maggie holding Jackie in a choke hold hug. Jackie looked like she was suffocating. Aunt Maggie released her and turned her eyes on me, "Hi there, boy."

            "I have a name, you know."

            "Actually on your birth certificate it says 'boy'" Aunt Maggie grinned. Mom came down and hugged her best friend.