Chapter Five

Liam's POV

            Damn, since when do women hit so hard? I could barely move my arm because of Aunt Maggie and now my precious face could be permanently damaged. I shuffled into the house and immediately Aunt Maggie hovered over me, "What happened to your face?"

            "Go away!"

            Aunt Maggie wiggled her eyebrows at me, "I saw you try to kiss Eliot and she," She laughed, "Showed you who's the boss. It reminds me of your parents."

            "My parents?"

            Aunt Brandie joined in, "Heck, yeah. Your parents were very difficult. One time, we had to lock them in a closet so they could talk it out. That failed."

            Aunt Maggie laughed, "Remember when we caught them almost having..." She glanced at me and smirked, "You know."

            I raised my eyebrows, "Almost having what?"

            "Almost having chicken for lunch." Aunt Maggie grinned, "You know your mom is allergic to chicken."

            Mom pushed her friends away from me, "I'm not allergic to chicken and stop trying to pollute my child's mind with nasty thoughts, Maggie!"

            "Hey, has he had the birds and the bees talk yet?"

            Ohmigod! Aunt Maggie was the last person I wanted to tell me about sex. And I'm an eighteen year old kid. I know what sex is. Aunt Maggie freaking thinks I'm ten.

            I rubbed my temple, annoyed by Aunt Maggie. I walked outside and sat on the porch. I ran my fingers through my hair. Eliot came out and sat beside me, "Sorry for licking you." I muttered.

            "Sorry for handing your ass to you."

            I turned to her and smirked. The girl was driving my crazy. In a really bad way.

            "So, how about we start over?" she suggested, holding out her hand to me, "Hi, I'm Eliot."

            I shook her hand, "Hi, I'm Liam Gold. Possibly the hottest guy in the world."

            She rolled her eyes, "Your name should be Cocky Gold."

            "Actually, my name used to be Boy Gold."

            "Boy?" She burst out laughing, her head thrown back. Her gold hair fell back and I joined her. Her laugh was addictive.

            "Hey, Liam." Jenny's voice barked. I turned and saw Jenny standing on the first step, her eyes drilling into Eliot's.

            Eliot grinned, "Hey, bitch."

            "Last time I checked I wasn't a female dog."

            "Unfortunately you look like one." Eliot replied and I couldn't help but chuckled. Eliot got up and went inside as Jenny sauntered over to me.

            "Why did you defend me?" Jenny whined.

            I raised my eyebrow, "Hey, you put yourself into that situation."

            "And a boyfriend is supposed to defend his girlfriend!"

            "I'm your boyfriend?" I obviously wasn't told about this.

            "Well, not now."

            I groaned in frustration, "I'm tired of this bullshit. Am I your boyfriend or not?"

            She leaned over and kissed me, "Of course you are. I'm sorry I yelled at you."

            "It's fine," I wrapped an arm around her and held her close to me, not wanting to lose her.

Eliot's POV

            Liam is such a GIRL! Jenny just yelled the crap out of him and he took it like a baby! The phone started to ring suddenly and I ran to the kitchen and answered it, "Hello?"

            "Eliot? Hey, it's Demarko. I tried to call Liam but he didn't answer."

            "Uh... Liam and Jenny are all kissy faces on the porch."

            "Aren't they so cute?"

            I smiled, "I hope you're being sarcastic."

            "Of course I am," I heard something crash in the other line and Demarko began to laugh, "Crap."

            "What did you break?"

            He laughed, "My mother's favorite vase. She'll be back in two hours, I should probably go buy her a new one. Uh... wanna come with me? I mean, only if you want to. I could really use a woman's opinion on it and_"

            "I'd love to."

            "Great, I'll pick you up in ten minutes, alright?"

            "Okay, see you in ten." I hung up and smiled.

            "Someone has a date!" Aunt Maggie sang. I turned around and noticed that she'd been listening on my whole conversation with the other landline. WTF?

            Liam's mom ran into the kitchen, "OMG! Eliot has a date!"

            "It's not a date! We're just hanging out."

            "You know what hanging out leads to." Aunt Maggie pressed her thumb and index finger together, making a circle and stuck her finger into it and out. OMFG.

            "Uh... no." I muttered, not knowing what to say. This house was crazy.

            Liam's mom laughed, "We're just joking. I hope you have fun on your little 'hang out'." She emphasized on the last bit.

            "Who are you kidding? It's a date!" Aunt Maggie slapped me on the back and I staggered forward. Ow, that really hurt.

            "What date?" Liam walked into the kitchen.

            His mom grinned, "Eliot has a date."

            Liam stared at me, half-shocked, half-amused, "For real?"

            "It's not a date. I'm just hanging out with Demarko."

            "Demarko?" Liam whispered and screamed, "Fuck!" He ran upstairs and his mother yelled after him, "WATCH YOUR DAMN LANGUAGE!" She turned to me, "Teenagers."

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!!!

VOTEEEEEE!

AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!