Chapter Seven

Liam's POV

            I'm beginning to really hate Demarko. How dare he make me ride my damn bike home but drive my sister and worst of all, Eliot? What a jackass. I got off my bike. My butt was in a shape of the bike seat now. My sexy butt is gone. Damn. I stumbled up the steps when I heard a girly scream my name. I sighed. I really wasn't in the mood for Jenny. Her tiny arms encircled my waist, "Hey baby."

            "Hi,"

            "What's wrong?" She sounded worried.

            I leaned against the door frame, "It's nothing."

            She leaned into me, her chest pressing into mine. She pouted, "You know you can tell me anything right?"

            I nodded about to complain about how irritating Eliot and Demarko were but then there was a whoosh of air coming from my back and I slammed into the ground, Jenny landing hard onto me. I groaned.

            Eliot held the door and smirked down at me, "Well, look who found their way home. How was the bike ride?"

            "Shut up." I barked.

            "Oh, isn't someone a little cranky today." She snickered, "Dinners almost ready."

            I got up, pulling Jenny with me, "Jenny why don't you stay for dinner?"

            She shrugged, "Sure why not? What are we having?"

            From the expression on Eliot's face, I felt like she was going to answer with, "We're having you! Now stick your tiny ass in the oven!"

            Demarko sauntered from the kitchen, wearing an apron. He grabbed Eliot's hand, "C'mon, you have to try this."

            I thought of a dirty joke but kept it to myself. Anyway there was something else running through my head like WHY THE HELL WAS DEMARKO COOKING IN MY HOUSE?

            I grabbed Eliot's free hand and yanked her away from Demarko, "I need to talk to Demarko, why don't you show Jenny to the living room?"

            "EW, no." Eliot's nose crunched up.

            I glared at her, "Just do it."

            She huffed and walked away. Jenny glanced at me and smiled. She returned the smile and followed Eliot.

            Demarko walked into the kitchen and I persuaded after him, "Leaving Eliot alone with Jenny is probably the worst idea you have ever come up with, man."

            "Shut up. What are you playing at? How am I supposed to make her like me when you're fucking cooking for her?"

            Demarko frowned, "This is about her again. Dude, you have an unfair advantage. She lives with you."

            "But I have Jenny up my ass for the last couple of days."

            "Your problem, not mine."

            I snapped, "I never lose a bet, Demarko."

            He smirked, "We'll see about that."

Eliot's POV

            I plopped onto the couch and before Jenny could sit down, I stretched my legs out so there was no space for her. Her eyes narrowed at me as she sat down on the edge of the La-Z-boy. I smiled at her and her perched her lips. I'm guessing she's trying to figure out if she should trust me. The answer would be no.

            "So?" She muttered.

            I shook my head, "Stop trying to be nice to me. You know I don't like you and you don't like me. Why don't we stay that way, okay?"

            Her jaw twitched, "Listen, you stupid bitch, you think you're so fucking better than everyone else but this is my territory you're stepping in. So, watch it."

            I sat up, "You don't know where I've been or what I've done. I can break your tiny ass in half, whore."

            "You wouldn't dare. I know you like Liam but he's mine, alright? Back off,"

            Like Liam? I'd rather barf my kidney out then even think of Liam in that way. "I thought the Chemistry teacher was yours?"

            Her eyes widened, "You don't know anything."

            "I know when I see an affair." I chimed.

            She shook her head, "He's not married. It's legal."

            "And how old are you? 16?"

            "I'm 17, you asshole. And whatever I do doesn't concern you. Just back off my man."

            I smirked, "Which one?"

            "Both. Liam wouldn't even dare put a finger on you. You're too ugly anyway."

            My smirk widened. I loved a bet, "Really? I bet I can make Liam fall so hard for me he won't even remember the name Jenny."

            "If you can't, you have to keep my secret. Deal?" Jenny held out her hand and I shook it. Wouldn't this be interesting?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!

COMMENTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN THANKS