Chapter nineteen

ALRIGHT! I HAVE DONE IT! HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER!!! WHOAAA!!ENJOY 

Warning!! ---> THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER BUT HOPEFULLY IT'LL FEEL LIKE ONE PAGE! 

Man! I sat at a computer and typed (NON-STOP) for four hours! I love this series and i hope you love it too because i worked so hard on it! 

ENJOY!

Eliot's POV 

As I walked down the stairs, Liam's eyes were glued on me. I felt heat flush to my cheeks and neck by the way he was looking at me. Like he wanted to do dirty things to me. And I wanted to join him. 

He began to walk toward me, eyes never leaving mine. I felt like I was stuck in a whole different world with just him and me. Everyone seemed to disappear for a moment. 

He looked absolutely gorgeous in a tux and it was driving me crazy. 

I took my last step, my heel sliding to the side. Demarko caught me swiftly and my gaze left Liam's, my world crashing around me. I steadied myself, glancing at Liam who had turned away, leaving out the front door. 

Mrs. Gold wouldn't stop taking pictures. It took us forever to finally leave. But being in a car with Demarko wasn't any better than taking billions of pictures. The entire care ride was about Liam. Liam this. Liam that. How I should get him back? Did I want him back? I don't know. 

We arrived at the dance. It was held at the school's ballroom. Who knew this school had a ballroom? I didn't. 

I entered the ballroom, gasping at the decorations. The rooms was brightly lit, candles hang on the circular room. Refreshments were in a corner. People were already in the groove of dancing, music pulsing the room into life. 

"This place is so beautiful." I whispered. 

Demarko grinned at me, "Not as beautiful as you." 

I nudged him in the shoulder, taking a hold on his hand, "Stop playing around." 

"Let's dance," He dragged me onto the dance floor. A slow melody song sent shivers to my bones as I wrapped my hands around Demarko's neck and closed my eyes. 

Was it wrong that I was imagining Liam in front of me? 

"I wish I could have you sometimes," Demarko whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending warmth through me but it wasn't the same feeling as if Liam's breath was there, "But your Liam's. What he's missing right now must suck." 

I bit my bottom lip, "Why did you just say that?" 

"Because it's the truth. Are you seriously leaving tonight?" 

I nodded, "Nothing will stop me." 

"Not even Liam?" 

I opened my eyes and I noticed we stopped dancing. We stood in a mass of moving bodies, the only ones still. I shook my head, "No even him," 

Demarko jerked his chin ahead, "Well, there he is. Are you going to go to him?" 

"Do you have a crush on Liam or something? Tonight it's about me. I want to let go without worrying about Liam the entire night. Please stop mentioning him please." 

Demarko chuckled, "Fine." 

Just then, a fast tempo song began and I finally let loose since I arrived in the Gold's house. Demarko and I moved across the dance floor, at some point, shuffling around each other only to burst out into laughter constantly. I was having the funniest time of my life! 

We finally stopped, sweaty and tired, taking a rest at one of the gold clothed tables. Demarko went and got us drinks. I took a big gulp of my drink, feeling refreshed. All of a sudden, four girls swarm around Demarko. 

"Demarko, come dance with us." The girl with the most revealing dress (or piece of clothe, as I would call it) said seductively. 

Demarko smirked at them, "Ladies, as much as I want to, I actually have a date. And all my dancing skills are preserved for her." 

Their beady eyes turned to me. I took a sip of my drink, smiling at them. Their eyes narrowed and the clothe wearing one turned back to Demarko, "I'm sure she won't mind." 

He glanced at me, receiving my "she must be stupid" look, "I don't think she does." 

I saw Liam wading through the crowd of dancers. I craned my neck to see him and some girl exit the ballroom. I felt broken inside now. How could he have moved on so fast? "Actually, I don't mind. Go ahead, Demarko. Have some fun." 

He hesitated, "Are you sure?" 

I nodded giving him an enthusiastic wave to the dance floor. He got up, pressed a kiss to my forehead and slugged an arm around two of the girls and began dancing before he even reached the dance floor. 

I finished my drink and headed to get some more. 

"Hey, Eliot. I didn't even recognize you in that dress." 

I twirled around, "I hope that's a compliment, Jenny." 

Her red lips turned up. She wore a light pink dress with a bedazzled heart-shaped neckline. Her straight blond hair was curled, reaching just around her shoulders now, "It is." 

We stared at each other for a moment, "So, what do you want?" I was tired of pretending to be friends when we weren't. She was just using me to get to Liam and her plan obviously didn't work. 

"I just want us to be alright with each other. I know we never liked it each other but I know you're leaving tonight and we wanted to apologize for whatever I did. I don't want you leaving and thinking of me as an awful person. I'm sorry." 

"I accept your apology, Jenny." I smiled, "But uh... I think there's someone behind you that really wants to apologize to you." 

Jenny's face crinkled in confusion. She turned around and there stood Mr. Ross. Jenny gasped, "You... said you were leaving." 

"I was," He interlocked his fingers with Jenny, "But I couldn't leave you behind. Anyway, how do you leave someone you're madly in love with?" 

"You... l-love me?" She choked on her words. 

He nodded, leaning in to kiss her. I couldn't hear what else he said but whatever it was, they left together. At least someone was having a happy ever after. 

Liam's POV 

My lips pressed harder onto the girl beneath me. She moaned, fingers digging into the back of my neck. I pulled off the girl, hands tugging at her dress fabric. She grinned at me, sucking on my neck. She pushed her off me. If she'd sucked any harder, my skin would have ripped off. 

"I don't have a condom." I muttered, grinding myself against her. 

"It's okay. I'm on the pill." 

Her lips collided with mine, wet. I closed my eyes, imagining Eliot underneath me in this small car. 

I sat up, her legs wrapped around my torso. The girl brushed her dark brown hair out of her eyes, "What's wrong with you?" 

"Nothing," I frowned. 

Her eyebrows morphed together, "Then why did you stop?" 

I leaned down and kissed her. Her tongue attacked my lips but I kept my mouth closed. I sighed and pulled away. She seemed frustrated, "Do you not want to do this? Because honestly any other guy would love to be in your position, Liam." 

"This is wrong. I don't even know your name." 

"It's Megan," She groaned, shoving me off her, "And get out of my car." 

Sleeping with her and not, I still would leave the car with nothing. I fixed my tie and buttoned up my dress shirt. I entered the ballroom just when Mr. Ross and Jenny were leaving. At least someone was happy tonight. I felt like crap the entire night and there's only one person who can fix it. 

I scanned the crowd of dancers for Eliot. I saw Demarko doing some weird dance move with four girls that didn't mind to share him. 

"Looking for someone?" Eliot appeared beside me, smiling slightly. 

My heart jumped to my throat. What was I supposed to say? "Uh... y-yeah." Nice answer, loser. 

"Want me to help? Who are you looking for?" 

"You." A new song began and I recognized it. It was Mike Posner's Please Don't Go, "Want to dance?" 

Eliot bit her bottom lip and I suddenly felt hot and bothered. 

"Please?" I said, holding out my hand. 

"Okay," 

She took my hand and a surge of energy went through me. I smiled as I took her to the dance floor. She knitted her fingers around my neck. Her eyes fluttered close and she rocked her hips against my hands. I liked the way she danced. It was hypnotic. 

My fingers wrapped around the small of her back and I pressed her closer to me, chest to chest. Just being in this position was making me want to pick her up and take her back to my house and make love to her. 

Baby please don't run away 
From my bed and start another day, stay instead 
I feel the sun creeping up like tick tock 
I'm, trying to keep you in my head but if not 
We'll just keep running from tomorrow w/ our lips locked 
Yeah, you got me begging, begging. 

Baby, please don't go 
If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here? 
I don't know if you feel the way I do 
If you leave I'm gon' find you 
Baby, please don't go, go, go, go 
Baby, please don't, baby please don't 
Baby please don't 

I stay running from tomorrow 
Well, I stay running from tomorrow 
Said, I stay running from tomorrow 

Baby, please don't go 
If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here? 
I don't know if you feel the way I do 
If you leave I'm gon' find you 
Baby, please don't go, go, go, go 
Baby, please don't, baby please don't 
Baby please don't run away

A strand of hair fell before Eliot's eyes and before thinking, I brushed it aside. Her eyes opened, staring into mine. I couldn't stop myself. I began to lean toward her gorgeous pink lips. 

"I'm leaving tonight, Liam." 

It felt like I was slapped in the face. I jerked back. Her nails dug into my neck but it didn't feel like the other girl. It felt wonderful, "Why?" 

"It's something I just have to do," Her eyes went down to my chest. 

I tapped her chin so she would lock eyes with me again, "As much as I don't want you to go, I can't stop you." 

Her eyes looked away from me again, "It's like you want me to go," Her hands dropped from my neck, "You haven't even tried to stop me. I question how much you care about me," 

I felt cold without her touching me. She swiftly turned away from me and ran out the ballroom. 

I ran after her. 

I don't know what happened but all I knew was that I wasn't going to let Eliot get away from me again. Demarko had stopped me before but he wasn't going to stop me now. And even if he did try, I would beat the crap out of him. Or what crap is left. 

Eliot's heels clinked onto the dark pavement. I ran after her, grabbing hold of her forearm. 

She pushed at me, "I wasn't lying when I said I was done. I'm sick of this back and forth drama, Liam. One minute. You pretend I'm your world and the next, Jenny is. Make a damn decision_" 

"You're my decision," I touched her cheeks and pressed my lips against hers. She was frozen in the spot but I didn't care. I haven't kissed her for so long and I was going to take advantage of it. I forced her lips apart and snaked my tongue in. That's when she reacted. Our lips moved in sync. 

We pulled apart, panting. I stroked her soft reddening cheek, "I love you, Eliot. You want to know how much I care about you. I'm in freaking love with you. All I think about is you. All the time. When I wake up, I want to see you next to me. I want to see our little kids run around the house and you running after them, hair a mess and I would love to make crazy hot love to you that night. I don't care if you leave tonight because I'm coming with you." 

She stared into my eyes and pressed her forehead against mine, "My heart is going crazy right now." 

I chuckled, pressing my hand against her chest, feeling her heart ram into her ribcage furiously, "Mine too." 

Her hand went on top of mine, "Liam, I love you too but I still have to leave. I need to think."

She pulled away from me, smiling, "I really do love you." 

I nodded, not quite understanding why she was still leaving but I respected her feelings, "I'll be waiting here. I hope you know my feelings will never change. Even if you don't come back, I will forever love you." I wasn't lying about it. I haven't felt this crazy about a girl in my entire life. I don't know if I'll be able to move on if she left me for good. 

Tears welled in her eyes and I wanted to kiss them away but she turned away and walked off. 

That was the last night I saw her. 

Before you pull out the knifes and nunchucks, THIS IS NOT THE ENDING! Don't worry, I'm writing the ending right now but is it gonna end with a happily ever after? 

BAWAHHHAAAAHAHA!