Chapter Eight

I put the last piece of Alfredo pasta in my mouth and it was like an orgasm in your mouth. Seriously, it was that good. I smiled at Demarko. Damn, this kid was good at cooking. Liam hadn't even touched his food yet neither had Jenny. What weirdoes.

            "So?" Jenny mumbled, trying to start conversation. I've noticed she always tries to start a conversation. I wanted to scream out, "For once, shut up." But I didn't. Because that would be rude and kinda mean.

            Liam slumped back in his seat, not saying anything for once in his life. What did he and Demarko talk about?

            Someone's phone started ringing. Demarko fished through his pocket and pulled out his cell phone, "Hello?" He hung up and frowned, "I need to get going."

            He got up and I followed after him. He stopped at the door and turned to me, "See you at school."

            "Yeah, bye and thanks for the meal. It was really good."

            "For you, anytime." With that, he left and I closed the door. I turned around and nearly screamed.

            Liam was standing right behind me, eyes narrowed and arms crossed over his chest.

            "What are you doing?"

            He shrugged and walked away. What a weirdo.

            I carried the plates to the kitchen and left them in the sink. I really wasn't in the mood to wash it. I heard the door slam and Liam came into the kitchen with a grim expression. Maybe it was his time of the month, "Are you okay?"

            He glanced at me and his frown deepened, "Do I look okay?"

            "I was just trying to be nice. It's not like I'm a psychiatrist or something." I don't diagnose issues.

            He leaned over the counter, dark blue eyes on me, "Do you really like Demarko?"

            "Do you really like Jenny?" I retorted. Two can play that.

            He cracked a smile, "No,"

            I raised an eyebrow. Was he seriously telling the truth? Probably not. "I don't think your mom is going to like us dating if that's what you're trying to get at."

            "Who says we have to tell her? It could be our little secret." He came to my side and leaned in close. This bet was easier than I thought.

            I grabbed his collar and pulled his face down close to mine so he was feeling my breath on his lips, "Oh, but can you handle all this?"

            He smirked, "We'll see."

            I was about to press my lips to his when Jackie popped out of nowhere and pushed his apart. Actually she shoved her hand into my... lower area and did the same with Liam. He dropped to the ground holding his crotch and I was... well standing there. It hurt a little but not as badly as Liam.

            I patted Jackie's head. Thank God she stopped that. Who knows where Liam's mouth has been?

Liam's POV

            The next day, majority of the school already knew that I was dating Eliot. Any news about me flies around fast. Anytime I saw her in the hallway, I would do a dramatic wave or ran to her and embrace or give her a peck on the cheek. She didn't seem to mind at all. She was seriously falling for me. I couldn't wait to back all this back fire at her. It would be a Kodak moment.

            I grabbed my lunch tray and headed to my table. I don't want to sound conceited but this was the popular table. My table. I pulled out a chair and noticed an extra chair between Demarko and some blond hair whose name I forgot. Who was he holding that seat for?

            My other friend Rick slapped my back, "Wassup man?"

            "Nothing much."

            Rick sat down beside me and leaned in, "Is it true you're dating that blond haired girl? What's her name?"

            "You mean Eliot?"

            "Yeah, her. She's in my German class. Why her man? Whatever happened to Jenny?"

            I shrugged, "You know I need a new girlfriend every two weeks. Staying with the same person for too long gets boring,"

            Rick laughed, "You are my idol, man."

            I grinned as I saw Eliot heading over to my table. A part of me wanted to humiliate her in front of the whole table but a tiny little part said, "She's your pretend girlfriend. Be nice." I got up about to give up my seat for her when she instead, sat down next to Demarko.

            Demarko smiled at her and whispered something in her ear, making her laugh. WTH? Rick chuckled, "Looks like she already moved on before you."

            Shit. I moved toward her and grabbed her arm, yanking her up. She stumbled onto me, her chair slamming into the floor. Everyone at our table turned to us. Even Jenny. Demarko got up, "Hey, leave her alone."

            "Back off." I growled at Demarko.

            Eliot turned her big eyes to me, "What's wrong?"

            "Why the hell are you sitting next to him?"

            "He's my friend." Eliot yanked her arm back and glared at me, "I don't like being pull around like that."

            My shoulder slumped, "I don't trust him."

            Demarko smirked, "I'm standing right here, dude."

            "I don't care." I snapped.

Eliot's POV

            Man, someone was a little too possessive, "Relax okay. It's just a seat."

            "Come seat with me."

            I grabbed my tray and walked to the other side of the table. As much as I wanted to shove this tray down Liam's throat, I controlled myself. I wouldn't to show Jenny off. Liam sat down and patted his leg. He was not serious, was he?

            Oh God. I sat down on his lap. Someone shot me now. I never thought I'd be in this position with Liam of all people. He placed his hands on my waist.

            Someone seriously has possessive issues. Maybe he needs to see a psychiatrist. 

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT