confession?

errr meh gerd

_________________

recap:

"That's never been a problem, you've always ridden on a cloud if you didn't want to walk." I slouched even more which made the pain even more worse. Her tone didn't seem to let up or imply that we had to leave in an hour. I tried to think of more excuses, "Oh, but i didn't pack!"

"Lucy volunteered to do it for you."

"Are they going to let me out of the hospital?"

"I'm sure if I'd talk to them they would allow it."

"Right....." I sighed defeated. "May I have some time alone with Gaara please?" I told her in a hushed tone. I'm sure he heard though.

____________________

 *Quyen's P.OV.

  Erza seemed to understand...I think. All I really noticed is that she left the room, and walked about ten paces before stopping to probably hear what I was gonna say. Doesn't seem plausible but I do get paranoid a lot. I shifted uncomfortably in the white sterile bed before I was able to painfully sit up.

   I turned my head slightly to look at Gaara. "Well....."

*Erza's P.O.V. 

   I took exactly ten steps before I ran into a cretain somone. Sighing, I crossed my arms over my chest and stared down at Natsu. His head was pressed against the wall, obviously he was listening in what was going on in Quyen's room. He seemed to notice I was there and turned to face me with fear evident in his eyes soon as I stood over him with my deadly glare. I saw him gulp and scoot away sulkicly as I kept following him to makesure he didn't start eavesdropping on others too.

*Author's P.O.V. 

   There was still an awkward silence as Natsu and Erza left the door. Feeling the uncomfortablness, Quyen looked back own at her lap. Not liking when she avoided his gaze, Gaara walked closer to her. He walked slowing and silently until he sat on the edge of her bed beside her and continued to look at her intesely.

   Being able to feel all of it, his intense stare, his silent walk, him being so near her, Quyen's face began to burn and she her heart bean to beat faster and faster. She didn't know how, but she was even able to sense him reaching out to her. Gaara slowly leaned toward her and reached out for her chin, lifting it up so their eyes met. And for awhile the stayed in this position.

*Quyen's P.O.V 

   Every minute, every second he touches me it's like- it's like I'm invincible and on top of the world. Why is that? I lifted and trembling and hand up to grasps Gaaras, and closed my eyes. All shock from what Erza said seemed to disapear and I new what was going to happen next. We were leaving...was leaving.  Tonight, I'm suppose to leave Gaara.

   I gasped in surprise as I felt tears roll down my face. I gentlylet go of Gaaras hand and pushed it away as I tried to wipe away all th tears away from my eyes but found it was hopeless as they kept dropping and accumilating in my eyes no matter how much I willed it to stop. I tired to keep myself together but it didn't work which only angered me, adding more to the micture of emotions I was feeling. "Stop it. Stop it, why am I crying?! Just stop crying Quyen." I sniffed and kept rubbing my eyes and I tried my best to regulate my breathing.

   "You don't need to."

   I looked up at Gaara surprised as tears continued to cover over my eyes. "Why? I don't like crying, I'm sick of it. I'm fed up."

   "I'm sure you are...but isn't it easier to....let your feelings out..."

   "I wouldn't want to do it in front of you....."

   "Why not? Is it because----"

    "N-No. Not because of that."

   Through my teary eyes I saw him give me a midly confused look, making me laugh weakly. "I just don't want you to see me like a wimpy girl that gets wounded so easily." I look down and felt under my shirt at my heavily banaged torso. 

   "But, you're not a weakling, far from it actually. I can never think of you like that. After you saved my life."

   It was his turn to look down looking sullen, and my turn to comfort him. I knew he had something on his mind. And I have a feeling it was about something that he just mentioned. I slowed my breathing and closed myeyes, letting the last of my tears roll down my face. "Listen Gaara," my voice was cracking so I did my best to clear my throat and continue, "I chose to risk my life for you. It's not  your fault. We were....fighting my brother..."

   "But why..why do it." His eyes seemed glazed over and he didn't seem like he was talking to me, instead..just thinking outloud.

   "I-...I might or might not like you more than a friend."

   He seemed to sit up straighter and his eyes widened in shock has he looked at me. I shied away and looked over to the window, the random tree outside become more and more interesting as I started at it. "Like...like a love?"

   I nodded slowly. "You...can say that."

   He continued to stare at me suprised as I avoided his gaze. "Hey...why don't we just...go out for some air...I think I need it."

   I looked at him shyly as he nodded and he stood up, then helped me up. I was wobbly at first but was able to walk normally after a few tries. Though it hurt a lot, I went to the bathroom to change clothes and walked out into town with Gaara. 

_______________

SHE SAID IT!!!!! now we just need a date, one more confession and it's the END of the book.

HAAAZZAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH