A Talk....and so much more~ eh...not really T.T

A/N: Well, T.T what a bad name for a chapter right? 'A talk' or 'The Talk' they suck! And i find it really hard to write long chapters in this book!!!! OMA ugh i suck TT^TT 

well....

           VOTE

                 COMMENT

                             FAN IF YOU HAVEN'T (don't you dare un-fan me~TT^TT)

 _______________________________________________________________

 *Recap: 

   My eyes opened and l sat up in a hurry which almost made me fall off the branch l was on. "Man it sucks when you have insomnia!" lt didn't feel right. l was the kind of person that could sleep on cue for days, but now l can't even sleep for a few minutes. And it was all because of that one stupid kiss. Now that l think about it...that was my first kiss too. Hah, not how l would imagine it, but l enjoyed it all the---WAIT what am l thinking? l like Natsu dammit. Or do l? l just don't know anymore, what do l do? l'm not good with these types of things.

     "Hello." l whipped my head around. l cringed inwardly when l saw who the person was.

      "Er....hey Gaara..." l felt my face heat up. What happens now?

________________________________________________________________

 *Quyen's P.O.V. 

    l stood up facing him. "Y-Yes?"

   He gave me a confused look. "Aren't you scared of me?"

  "Um...no? l don't know you enough and you don't seem scary anyways." l avoided looking at him while we talked. l was looking anywhere but him....actually my feet seem pretty interesting now that l think about it---

   "If you don't know me then why'd you kiss me?" l flinched inwardly at his tone. l see sand come towards me inching up my body up to my chin making my face him while my body was in his sand cocoon. l was confused when l saw his face...he just looked so confused and hurt.

                            Just like his eyes..... 

   He stretched his hands out and the sand covered my whole body.

                           Is he going to kill me?!!? 

   l few seconds passed and the sand crumpled off me bit by bit. When l looked back at Gaara he was clutching his head and his eyes were squeeze shut. l just looked at him. What's happening to him? He looked in a lot of pain..... 

   "ARGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP IT MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted out loud. l flinched, he really was in pain. l slowly walked towards him. When l got close enough l wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug.

   (A/N: She's either crazy, stupid, or she got some major guts.....O.O) 

   l felt him tense and go stiff. "lt's okay Gaara...please calm down." After a few seconds he calmed down and broke out of my hug.

   "STAY AWAY FROM ME!"  l walked foward. Trying to get closer to him but he backed away. "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?!?!!? STAY AWAY OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!"

          You better keep her alive kid. lt'll be better for you.  

   Who was this voice l hear in my head? l faced the sky not knowing where the voice was coming from. "Who are you?!!?"

           l'm the one-tailed beast in Gaara....the one he calls mother... 

   The one he calls mother? So...am l in Gaara's head? No that can't be, because l'm not hearing Gaara. So, how is this happening?

           l'm communicating to you. Just stick with me here because l don't know how so don't ask me. But, Gaara knows how you feel. Hm, your actually not that bad. Uh...Keep it up...or something like that.....-_-"  

   So supportive. Note the sarcasm, oh not to mention informational. But Gaara's....like me?

   "So, l don't kill her?....okay....I understand." he looks back to me. His face betrayed no emotion. He suddenly turned into sand and blew away and then reappeared on the ground sitting looking at the stars. He then turned his attention to me. l took that as my cue to jump down and sit next to him. We just sat there in a peaceful, but tense, silence. Me looking at the ground, while he looks at the sky. l couldn't help it. What was going through his mind right now?

   He finally ended the silence. "Why did you kiss me?" l felt the heat go to my face, but l still remained silent.

 *Gaara's P.O.V. 

 (A/N: Again. sorry if this is out of character and such....and for the shortness and what not. Oh and sorry if the One-Tails was OOC....i just don't know what to put for him when he's giving approval.) 

   l waited and waited and then l became impatient. l pinned her against the tree by her neck, choking her. "Tell me," l commanded. l squeezed a little bit. lt hurt it so much, my chest. Why? Why is one person causing so much pain? Why!?!? l want to know! Her hands shakily reached up and clutched my hand trying to get away from my grip, but l didn't let go. "Are you going to tell me?" My sand was swirling and floating around us. She nodded, he face somewhat blue. l loosened my grip a bit so she could talk.

   "Y-Your e-e-eyes---" She passed out and l let go of her neck letting her body lifelessly drop to the ground. She was still breathing, but barely. l focused more on what she said to me though. She said it was because of me eyes, but what does she mean? When l look in the mirror all l see is a monster. When l look at my eyes all l see is hatred. l see a person that lives only for himself and kills everybody else. l see me. 

__________________________________________________

 O.O oma....Gaara's really poetic...i made Gaara poetic O.O.... well anyways~ this is probably one pg..again. sorry i find it really hard i was gonna continue it but i didn't know how to...and because i got distracted by Gaara being poetic..i mean..I WASN'T EVEN EXPECTING THAT!!!!!!!! I was just reading it though and then the last lines stuck to me and i was like O.e....l just made Gaara poetic....how did that happen? well uh, okay imma stop bothering you now~ maybe >:D

                         i hope to see you guys soon sorry i couldn't make it longer enjoy~