The Mission is Postponed TT_TT

A/N: boy am i tired -.- .....just do what you do~

       ah! chotto matte!!!!! so...question...should l make a sequel to this story? your answers effect the ending so...CHOOSE WISELY!!!!!! i think there has to be...5 approvals for me to make the sequel. ^^ 

      the pic on the side is the symbol of the DarkNekos ------>

____________________________________________________

 *Recap:

   "Because she's my nakama! l'll do anything to protect the ones l care about!" 

   My heart was breaking at what my eyes saw and what my ears heard. l don't know why, but this didn't feel right. l shut my eyes, silently crying. l made my fingers spark and move them towards my stomach and chest. l made them spark more, electrocuting myself. After a few seconds l felt like l could move again. But that didn't really help because with every second my body was getting heavier. l was running out of time. l quickly and quietly sat up.Then, l sparked my hand making it grow bigger while l rushed forward. l caught Natsu's hand as it was just about to collide with Gaara's sand. Both guys' eyes widened in surprise. l suddenly felt my legs and arms go weak to causing my body to go weak. l fell against Natsu my arms loosely at my sides.

   "Natsu....stop fighting...please..." l closed my eyes and a few seconds past. l felt Natsu pick me up and start to carry me. lt was weird. My mind was fully awake along with my senses, but my body felt like it was dead or asleep.

____________________________________________________________

 *Natsu's P.O.V. 

   l looked at her. And tried my best to hold in my anger. l looked back at the red head, but he turned into sand and disappeared. l fell to my knees and pulled her body closer to me. l was shaking with tears in my eyes. Why do all these things happen to her? Why can l never be there in time to save her? 

*Quyen's P.O.V. 

   l felt him shaking and holding me closer. After a few minutes he calmed down a bit and stood up. 

 *3rd Person P.O.V. 

   After much distress Natsu stood up and walked towards where the mages were staying. He opened the door and was surprised to see everybody was awake. Erza gave him a stern glare, but her expression softened as she saw the half dead mage in Natsu's arms. Lucy stood up from her bed and everybody crowded around Natsu and Quyen.

                              Heh. Hi everyone....doesn't this seem a bit deja vu to you? 

   Those were the last thoughts that went through her mind before she  fully passed out. Eyes closed with a smile on her face. If you didn't notice her faint breathing you'd think she was dead. Lucy was the first to speak up. "What happened?" She voiced the thoughts going through everybody's mind. Natsu just frowned more and pushed past them. He laid Quyen on the bed and sat down next to the bed. He looked down at his lap and clenched his fist. He calmed he breathing and explained what happened. How he woke up because something didn't feel right. How he walked into the forest and saw the red head boy hold something against a tree. How when he dropped his hand Quyen fell down lifelessly to the floor. How he attempted to hurt the boy but his sand protected him, and how Quyen suddenly protected the boy and passed out. They were all silent. All of them silently crying whether it was on the inside or out. They were all silent. Levy was the first to break the silence.

   "We should tell the hokage. I've heard that she's a great healer." 

   "I'll go."

   "I'll go with you." The sound of the door opening and closing echoed through the room. Levy walked up to Natsu her dry tears still on her face. 

   "Natsu...you should get some sleep. You seem tired."

   "No. I'm fine." He looked at Quyen sleeping peacefully. 

 *Hokages Office 

   Erza and Lucy approached the doors of the office and knocked lightly. "Come in." Upon those two letters they opened the door and walked in. Lady Tsunade raised an eyebrow at the sight of the two Fairy Tail mages. "Yes?"

   "We need you to postpone the mission, give us....a week." 

   "A week? Why?"

   "One of our comrades is bedridden. She needs a week to heal."

   "Oh? lf you'd like l'll take a look at her. But as for the mission the most l can give you is three days."

   It was finally Lucy's turn to speak up, "Three days?! That's it?! Thank you for your offer, but even if you help...l don't think that'll be enough! Please Miss if we are going to do the mission--" She was cut off my Erza putting her hand up.

   "Can you heal her now?"

   "Erza this is---"

   "Please Lucy, be quiet. The Hokage has volunteered to help and gave us all the time she could. We must acknowledge her help and do what's important. Right now Quyen needs medical attention." She turned towards Lady Tsunade again waiting for an answer. In response Tsunade stood up from her chair and walked towards Erza.

   "I'll see what l can do. Please lead me." Erza and Lucy nodded and they all walked out the door. Once out of hearing range Ton Ton gave a little squeal. Shizune gave him a worried look.

   "What is it, Ton Ton?" 

 *Gate 

   Izumo and Kotetsu sat lazily while watching the gates. The two chunins were not aware of the suspicious cloaked figure above them. No it was not an Akatsuki member. This figure was not even from the same country. Said person dropped down silently on the roof, but because Izumo and Kotetsu were chunins they sensed it. Kotetsu turned to face Izumo. "You check." After some silent arguing Izumo went up.

   "Hey! Who arey-ACK!!!!" The stranger had rushed forward at an incomprehensible speed and attacked Izumo. ln less than three seconds lzumo's unconscious body dropped and rolled off the roof landing in front of Kotetsu with a thud. Kotetsu's eyes widened as he rushed over to his comrade and friend. He first checked for a pulse.

BA-BUMP BA-BUmp BA-Bump BA-bump Ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump....   

   His pulse was there but getting weaker by the second. Kotetsu rushed to the top of the roof, but when he saw nothing he returned back to his friend Izumo. Picking him up and rushing towards the hospital.

 *Hotel Room 

   Erza and Lucy walked the up to their room's door. Opening it since it wasn't locked. When Lucy opened the door and they all looked inside they were shocked at what they saw. Lucy's hnds went to cover her face, Erza was trying her best to hold in her tears and anger and Tsunade was both worried and confused. There before them lay all their friends battered, bloody, and unconcious. And another thing, Quyen wasn't there.     

 *Quyen's P.O.V. 

   l lazily opened my eyes and looked around me. l panicked, l wasn't in my bed and l had chains and shackles on my arms and legs. l looked around and immediately recognized the igsignias on the people roaming around the room. That means he's here. 

   "Welcome home, little sister." l whipped my head around to where l heard the voice. A frown played on my lips and then it turned into a straight line.

   "Astor." l gave away no emotion, but my words dripped with venom.