A Life For a Life?

>.< it doesn't reach 20 at all. le sigh.

            sorry for OOC-ness and such. ok so you wanted a sequel right?

______________________________

 *Recap:

      WOOSH 

   Astor hit me square on my cheek when I wasn't paying attention. I was sent flying back but was caught by sand. That's when I saw a streak of fire zoom past me towards him. The sand's not going to be fast enough.

_____________________________

*Quyen's P.O.V. 

   I got up as quick as I could and ran at full speed, the air around me charged with electricity and as desperation came over me, my eyes filled with panic.

             Please make me get there on time.

   I kept running faster and faster until my surroundings started slowing down and it was like I was walking. I reached Gaara a soon as the flaming arrow came within a 5 inch radius. It pierced my side and I sucked in a breath. I doubled over in pain as my clothes and skin caught fire. I bit my lip and held back my scream. The fire spread outwards to where it was burning me inside out. I turned my body so I would be looking at the sky. Sea foam green eyes caught my attention. "H-Hi." My breathing was uneven and speeding up by the minute. I couldn't think straight.

   "Why." He looked as emotionalness as ever. But I knew better, I saw through him. I saw how confused he was, that he as a "monster" would be saved.

   "B-Because...I-I" I choked on my words. I panted, or whatever type of breathing I was doing. It just didn't work for me. Something happened to where it made my stomach churn and twist. My top half flew forward and I hacked up blood. I clutched the arrow and squeezed my eyes shut. I bit my lip as I quickly and swiftly pulled out the arrow. My shirt's bottom half was burned off and my skin was slightly red and blotchy. Blood gushed out from the wound smoothly.

                          I have too..use...my...ma....gic............. 

   My breathing slowed down and I tried my best to focus on the wound. I collected water in my palm letting it cover my sore hand and placed it on my injury. But more arrows were shot at me. Piercing every inch of my body, making me bleed more. My hand dropped on the ground at my side. My mind slipped into a pure dark red abyss as I lost conciousness. 

 *Gaara's P.O.V. (this ish gonna be HELLA short.) 

   I was bathed in blood, I was surrounded by death. Sometimes I enjoyed it, I didn't mind it. But for some reason....seeing Quyen...seeing her on the ground in her own mini pool of blood, it didn't sit well in my stomach. I felt 'Mother' thrashing around inside of me and clutched my head. Dropping on my knees...I drenched myself in her blood. 

_______________

......no comment for this....