I start another fight...but it's a demo!

A/N: l don't like this anymore -_-" but i'll try my best to continue. Sorry it's sucky....ah and sorry but i just realized that the Hokage would have to be Tsunade so sorry this really was just on a whim no plan or anything so sorry.

_____________________________________________________

*Recap:

    "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE DARK NEKOS??!!?! WE'RE GOING UP AGAINST CATS??!!? GIVE US SOMETHING MORE CHALLENGING!!!!!" 

   I walked over to Naruto and put my muzzle on him. "Please be quiet l would like to hear more about the mission."

*Lucy's P.O.V. 

   l don't get it. Quyen's not really acting like herself, is it because we're in a different country. l don't get it maybe....stress. Maybe l can ask her later on. l turned back to the Hokage listening to his explanation. I'm pretty sure l have to repeat it to Quyen later on. l got the basics. The leaf ninja were going to escort us and also help with defeating the dark guild. There were going to be three others coming with us too. But they would be meeting us later since they lived in a place called 'Suna'. We're going to travel to a hot springs place! It's going to be so much fun! But it might take a while to get there. lt sounds doable and fun l just hope we don't wreck anything. 

   "Alright! l think that's all you need to know. Now you can go and explore the village while you wait for the team from suna just don't destroy anything."

   "Okay. So we can go?" Quyen walked over to the windows. She opened one up and turned around. "Lucy~! You're gonna have to explain everything to me 'cause l didn't listen! Okay, bye now!" She jumped out. Levy and l both sighed l guess l have nothing to worry about anymore. 

___________________________________________________________________ 

*Quyen's P.o.v. 

   l jumped out of the window and onto a roof of a building. "Ah, what do l do now?!" l sat down, "l should've kidnapped one of the leaf ninja to show me around. Ah, oh wells, l guess l can just roam around for no apparent reason. That'll give me some time to think." l hopped off the roof and landed on the ground silently, but still surprising a few people that were around me. l started walking. "Ah, is there nothing to do around here?"

   "Hey you!!!!!" l turned around and saw Naruto with this older man. They walked over to me.

   "Hey Naruto! who's the other guy?" l turned my head to the other guy. He smiled and strached the back of his neck. HE looked about 22-23 and had his hair in a ponytail. He had a scar running over his nose and his ninja leaf band was on his forehead. 

   "Hi, l'm lruka, and who are you?"

   "Quyen, l'm from out of town l was recently put on a mission with Naruto."

   "Are you a ninja?"

   "No, l'm a mage." He looked a bit confused.

   "Yeah! She's powerful too! Hey Quyen why don't you join us?! Iruka was just gonna treat me too ramen!"  

   "Uh, sure but l don't have any money..." l trailed of a bit.

   "No problem l think l could treat you," lruka offered. 

   "Okay." l followed them of to a stand that smelled delicious. We sat down. 

   "Hello, what will it be?"

   "Miso ramen please!"

   "l'm fine."

   "Uh, if it's not to troublesome l'll just have ice." The young lady taking our order was looking at me with a confused look.

   "Uh...okay" she walked to talk to what must be her dad.

   Iruka turned to  me, "Is that all you're getting?!"

   "Well, l'm not all that hungry plus it's part of my magic so it makes me full enough..." 

   "Oh yeah! l was wondering how you could eat Kakshi water dragon jutsu and Sasuke's chidori!"

    "You went against Kakashi?!"

   "Yeah, why?"

   "Ah, it's nothing...."

   "Okay..."

  "Here's your meals!"

   "Thanks!" me and Naruto said together. I scarfed down my ice while Naruto was on his second bowl. At the end Naruto eat 10 bowls and i had eaten 5 cups of ice. We walked out of the happy and satisfied....that is...except for lruka.

   "Thanks again for the meal lruka!"

   "No problem!"

   "Okay." l streched my arms out. "But, if you need anything that l could help with don't hesitate to ask, kay?"

   "N-NO you don't-- "

   "l want to...dragon's honor, wether you like it or not."

   "Okay, then...can i see your magic?"

   "Hm, sure...though l'd more like it if l battled someone." l looked towards Naruto. "You wanna rematch?"

   He beamed at me and fist pumped. "Yeah! Let's go!" He then ran off. l chased after him. 

________________________________________________________________________

that....that was really short....but imma stop it there anyways so...sorry! :( enjoy! please don't un-fan heh-heh