They Meet Two Nekos

A/N: i honestly don't know what to write T.T

                i dun like the chapter title either....hm...

                   AND i forgot who from Fairy Tail is in this....DX sue me. no, actually don't >.<

 sorry for any OOC-ness T.T

_______________________________

 *3rd Person's P.O.V. 

   Everybody was at the gate....except for Kakashi of course. "AUHG! KAKASHI-SENSEI STILL ISN'T HERE!" Naruto bursted out. Everybody but Natsu and Naruto were waiting quietly.

   "What's with your sensei? Because of him we're all late! We were suppose to leave hours ago!" Natsu crossed his arms and huffed.

   "Good Evening." Kakashi walked up to the group of mages and ninjas. Naruto's and Natsu's heads snapped over to the silver haired jonin. After a lame excuse and some bickering they headed off.

______________________________

 *3rd Person's P.O.V. 

   The group was very close to the Dark Neko's hideout. They just didn't know where it was yet. "Do we even know where we're going?"

   "The Hokage said their hideout was in a castle it's suppose to be very close to here." Kakashi never once looked up from his book.

   "What are you even reading?" Natsu started to walk over but Naruto blocked him. He had his arms in front of him in an 'X' shaking his head ferociously. 

   "Nuh-uh! You don't wanna see. Back away reading is bad for you!!!!" He continued to shake his head as Natsu looked at him.

    "What?" Natsu looked at him confused.

   "Just don't read it flame brain." Gray crossed his arms over his bare chest looking at Natsu with a bored expression. 

   "What'd you say to me?!?" Natsu whipped around. They were so close, an inch away, glaring at each other. Next thing they know, they had their faces in the dirt.

   "We are on a mission. I will not tolerate any unnecessary fighting." Erza stood over them with a stern level-headed look.

   "Well, you don't seem fun at all. Right Kai?" All their heads snapped up to the mysterious feminine voice. There, on one of the lower branches in the tree, were two people. The female of the pair had straight red hair and fierce orange eyes. The male, who was called Kai earlier, had blue-ish black with sad, reluctant brown eyes. They both had guns strapped onto them in various places and looked to be in there mid twenties.

   "Who are you?" Kurenai rose a curious brow at the duo. The female with the red hair looked down ay Kurenai with a confident smirk.

   "Guild members of the Dark Nekos." She reached for a gun, that was strapped on her thigh, with her left hand. She flicked her gloved right hand and sharp long claws materialized. Kai on the other hand, stood there calmly looking at the ninja below them. "You're in our territory." 

___________________________________

dude...i iz sorry...but....i needa work on my originals DX

        well...i gotta sleep now....and then....read and then write...I WILL WRITE MORE LATER!!!!!!

OMA shcool is only i week way DX