Who are you and why did you kiss me?!! O.o

A/N: Herro again! fight scene!!!!!! are you guys wondering about the title?!!?! ha-ha ^^ wells...vote and comment and whatever you do just DO.NOT.UN-FAN. GOT IT?!?!?! o.O *NINJA DEATH GLARE* okay back to the story!!!! yay!!!!!! l tis good girl!!!!!!!! oh and i dedicated it to firooz cuz...well she inspired me to do this awkward moment ^-^

 ___________________________________________________________________

 *Recap: 

   "Thanks again for the meal lruka!"

   "No problem!"

   "Okay." l streched my arms out. "But, if you need anything that l could help with don't hesitate to ask, kay?"

   "N-NO you don't-- "

   "l want to...dragon's honor, wether you like it or not."

   "Okay, then...can i see your magic?"

   "Hm, sure...though l'd more like it if l battled someone." l looked towards Naruto. "You wanna rematch?"

   He beamed at me and fist pumped. "Yeah! Let's go!" He then ran off. l chased after him. 

______________________________________________________________

*Quyen's P.o.v. 

   We stopped at a clearing. "Hey! l remember this place! lsn't this the same spot l battled Cockatoo and Kakashi?"

   "Yup!"

   "You fought both of them!?" 

   "Yeah.l thought l already--oh wells, lruka take a seat and...yeah just watch l guess..."

   "Uh..okay." He sat down on the log that was across from us.

   "Okay Naruto come at me--"

   "YOSH!!!" He ran at me wielding a kunai and when he was close enough he swung his arm at me. l took hold off his arm and pushed it down towards the ground. He spun and his feet was inches from my shoulder as he flipped. He got up and continued to chare towards me.

   "Shadow clone jutsu!!" He shouted that and what seemed like 100 Narutos appeared. l made a water whip and started spinning, slashing at some Narutos in the process. They turned into smoke as soon as they touched it. l took out about 30 of them that way. Then, l switched over to using my ice knives that covered my hands. l ran and attacked slashing at every Naruto that was. This time l took out 50. l jumped up and hovered in the air. l tilted my head back and puffed out my cheeks. "Sky dragon's...ROAR!" I blew out a column of air at them and spun while l did so, so l could get rid of them more faster. l did this until only one was left.  l ran at him and was two feet away when l heard Levy's voice.

   "Quyen!" She was running towards me with Lucy right next to her. l stopped and turned to them, my side brushing against Naruto in the process.

   "What is it?"

   They stopped in front of me. Thankfully, Naruto had a brain and had stopped attacking me. They were panting, "Hurry...we..need to hurry...Natsu's..fighting this guy and Gajeel is backing him up...he looks dangerous Quyen...l'm afraid..."

   My brows furrowed...Natsu was in trouble? l ran off at once. 

*lruka's P.O.V.

  l sat on the log and watched them fight. She was amazing, she looked so strong. She seemed strong enough to be of at least jonin rank if not higher. l watched her fight of all the Narutos looking at her with awe. She narrowed the Naruto's down to one and then she lit up her arm which looked just like Kakashi's jutsu! But the a blue haired girl and a blonde came running in and next thing l know...she ran off with a worried look on her face l wondered what happened....

*Quyen's P.O.V. 

   Where can they be? Oh wait l can smell there presence. I ran in the direction of Natsu's smell. l found myself in front of the big konoha gates. And yes there was Natsu and Gajeel, but the were fighting...sand? l tried to  find the source and found out that it was a red head guy. I looked at his face which was the worst idea possible. As soon as l saw his eyes l was immediately drawn to him. And when l said drawn l'm serious, next thing l knew l was in front of him. He tensed and his eyes widened. ln return l felt my eyes close and myself lean towards his face. Next thing l knew we were kissing.