Attack of the Dark Nekos!!! What?!?!(Naruto/FairyTailFanfic)

A/N: okay after 3 yes' here it is!!!!! Yay i'm so excited!!! So anyways i don't own these awesome animes called Naruto and Fairy Tail. And keep that in mind because i don't think i'll be saying that often if i say it anymore. Anyways...yeah vote and comment...and...enjoy? Am i forgetting something? oh yeah...uh...Quyen is from my other Fairy Tail Fanfic. Okay think that's all.^^   

_________________________________________________________

*Hokage's P.O.V.

   Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma came into my office. "Good to see you all doing well. Thank you for coming, there is something l need to discuss with you," l stated. l folded my hands together and set my chin on them giving all of the jonin instructors a serious look.

   "What do ya need us to do?" Asuma asked. 

   "Have you heard of that group of attackers that has been attacking the Land of Fire?" l asked them. They all nodded sharply.

   "l have learned that they come from a land named Fiore. l have sent a request of help from the people that live there. Apparently, there is a team coming from Fiore to assist us in defeating the guild."

   "But why are you asking for help?" Kakashi asked, "Why not send anbu over to take care of it?"

   "l've already tried that, they all came back either dead or seriously injured."

  "Wait? They came back? How?" Kurenai looked at me confused. Her eyebrows were furrowed.

   "That l don't know. The people we're up against are not even ninja-"

   "Then what are they?"

   "Wizards.Mages.All of them are powerful. Now, if you let me continue?" l gave Kakashi a stern glare and he just stood there lazily. "As l was saying, they are wizards not ninja there way of fighting is different and it's hard to go up against something you don't know about. That's why l asked for help, a team of powerful mages should be coming soon."   

   "How are we included?" Kurenai asked.

   "Your teams shall accompany the mages from Fiore in battle against the threat."

   "What but this must be at least an A ranked mission! Our kids aren't ready--"

   "l agree with Kurenai, how are our teams supposed to defeat what anbus couldn't?"

   "l have faith in your teams, they each have a spirit of burning fire growing in them they will win, l'm sure."

   "You don't sound so confident."

   "That's enough...the mages should be coming any second now,  contact your teams and meet me here in two hours. You are dismissed."

   "Hai!" They all poofed out of my office.

   ~ 2 hours later ~

   There was a knock at the door, "It's the mages from Fiore!"

   "Come in." 

   The door opened and l saw a big chested blonde girl with keys, a redhead in a mail shirt, a pink haired guy with a with scaly scarf, a black haired guy....that was shirtless,a blue cat, a smart looking bluenett, a black haired guy with piercings and a girl with white hair and yellow eyes...in a straight jacket and something was covering her mouth.

   "Uh, excuse me for asking...but why is there a girl in a straight jacket and muzzle?" 

   "Mwah wahree"