heh heh...oh...hey Gaara....O///////O

A/N: i'm back~! lol. anyways.....THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY KISSED!!!!!!!  well yeah so um...i have a new naruto fanifc plz check it out...... -.-

_________________________________________________________

 *Recap:

   l tried to  find the source and found out that it was a red head guy. I looked at his face which was the worst idea possible. As soon as l saw his eyes l was immediately drawn to him. And when l said drawn l'm serious, next thing l knew l was in front of him. He tensed and his eyes widened. ln return l felt my eyes close and myself lean towards his face. Next thing l knew we were kissing. 

________________________________________________________

      "Oh...uh...sorry!" l backed away from him, "I'm..really sorry...l really didn't mean to."  l ran away jumping on roofs. My heart was beating so fast and my face was so red. Why do l feel this way in was just a soft quick kiss! l thought l only felt this way for Natsu......what is with me and kissing everybody? Not cool....

   *Lucy's P.O.V.  

    Levy and I chased after Quyen.l hope this goes well, we can't kill anybody it'd be horrifying. My thought were stopped when l bumped into Levy. "What is--WHOA!!!!!" My eyes widened at what l saw, Quyen was kissing the dude that Gajeel and Natsu fighting. This didn't make sense, l thought Quyen liked Natsu! Why is this happening then?!? 

   "Oh...uh...sorry!" l watched her backed away from him, "I'm...really sorry...l really didn't mean to." She ran away after saying that. l watched her go until l couldn't see her anymore. l looked back at the guy Quyen had just kissed, he looked emotionless but l could tell he was tense and surprised. His companions stared at the direction Quyen went, flabbergasted. 

     (A/N: HAHAHAHAHA LOL! Eh-hem...uh..sorry flabbergasted is a funny word....XD)

*Gaara's P.O.V. (XD) 

   (A/N: Heh i'm back~ so i was wondering how to do Gaara's P.O.V. -.- i don't want him to be OOC but Gaara's not really someone to give out his love so easy! So sorry if it sucks it's probally gonna be hella short too lol) 

   She kissed me? No one's ever did that to me....it felt...good. No, what am l thinking? No one will ever love me. l'm too much of a monster. She just pretending she even said she didn't mean to. l can't let her mess with me, l'm a monster that's only suppose to live for myself and kill everybody. But then, why is there a pain in my chest?

         (A/N: Oi that was short!!!!!! sorry did i get it right?!!? please tell me^^ so anyways...i'm going to time skip to night time because all that happened was training...trying to find Quyen and Quyen was hiding in the woods all emo sasuke-like) 

--Night time--  

 *Quyen's P.O.V. 

   My eyes opened and l sat up in a hurry which almost made me fall off the branch l was on. "Man it sucks when you have insomnia!" lt didn't feel right. l was the kind of person that could sleep on cue for days, but now l can't even sleep for a few minutes. And it was all because of that one stupid kiss. Now that l think about it...that was my first kiss too. Hah, not how l would imagine it, but l enjoyed it all the---WAIT what am l thinking? l like Natsu dammit. Or do l? l just don't know anymore, what do l do? l'm not good with these types of things.

  "Hello." l whipped my head around. l cringed inwardly when l saw who the person was.

      "Er....hey Gaara..." l felt my face heat up. What happens now?

_____________________________________________________________

so sorry i wanted to give you something to read so yeah.....um...yeah...and yeah...kays ja ne~ oh wait! wait no i forgot.... -.- uh....oh yeah i'm working on the next oneeeeee cuz lol this was only one pg XD k byeeee~!!!!!!!!!