Just let me sleep it off

:D hi.

;A; guys the last chapter didn't even get 10 votes

geez your making me feel like me and my wrting ish crappeh :'( 

(Writing me story chappie on a phone so sorry for mistakes.

______________________

*Recap:

I was bathed in blood, I was surrounded by death. Sometimes I enjoyed it, I didn't mind it. But for some reason....seeing Quyen...seeing her on the ground in her own mini pool of blood, it didn't sit well in my stomach. I felt 'Mother' thrashing around inside of me and clutched my head. Dropping on my knees...I drenched myself in her blood.

______________________

*Quyen's P.O.V.

It was because I love you....

Was what I wanted to say. But now, out of all times, I freeze up and get lost in all the darkness. I'm a pittiful excuse for a dragon slayer. Was it really right for me to gain the full power of a dragon slayer?

But you haven't.

What? Who's this? Why are you...wait....Skyress? Is that you?

Course. Why, do you wish me dead like the other dragons?

What?! N-No of course not. But, what do you mean?

Think back to my lecturing...my lessons. What was a lesson you're brother could never understand?

Lessons.......

*Lucy's P.O.V.

After summoning Aquarious from a puddle of water I go washed out with all the other dark guild members. Washing up next to Quyen's and Gaara's bodies. Wait...why were they just laying on the groun-----OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO QUYEN SHE'S BLEEDING SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I quickly scurried off the ground and crawled till I sat on the other side of Quyen. I looked at her wound and opened Plue's door for his aid. I looked though my bag and found a bottle of water, but no first aid material or anything. I mentally cursed at myself for being so stupid.

I looked around and spooted Gaara, I could tell he was in pain even though he covered his face. One of the giveaways was him trembling. I was hesitant to touch him, but Quyen was at stake.

I stretched out my arm and when my hand was about within a 5 inch radius, his arms spread out reavealing one of his sea-foam green eyes glaring at me. It took all the courage and willpower I had to not back away. Instead I clenched my jaw, then uncleched to speak, "Is there any way you can use you sand to help Quyen?"

His eyes seemed to change and he trembled less. He sat up and looked at Quyen, the sand aound us all hovered over to Quyen, pulling the arrow out quickly and covering up the wound just as fast to stop all bleeding.

This seemed to makes Quyen's upper body jerk forward as she coughed and spat out some blood. I gave her my bottle of watter and she drank from it slowly.

She drank almost half the water in the bottle before giving it back and nodding her head in thanks. There was ome blood at the rim of the top so I refrained from drinking the rest of it even though I was dehydrated from the fight.

Quyen groaned and struggled to sit up. I gently put a hand on her shoulder, "Please don't move, Quyen. You need to rest here and----"

"I'm fine really, the water and air/sky attribute of my dragon slayer magic is healing me quicker."

"That doesn't mean you are free to move." I lifted up my head up to Gaara as I smiled softly in thanks at what he said. Because of him Quyen had stopped trying to move and instead lay on her back regulating her breathing.  

She closed her eyes and her breathing slowed down. I mentally panicked and shook her awake. "Quyen! Don't fall asleep you might die!!!!"

She huffed and let out a defeated sigh, "You do realize it hurts to even breath? Damn these gut wounds are a real pain, lemme sleep it off. I promise I'll wake up so don't worry."

I looked over at Gaara for help but he just stared down at her seemingly not caring, but I saw it in his eyes, he cared...he was worried. He just didn't want to push it. I sighed this time and let her rest. After a few minutes she stopped whining about her gut wound and fell asleep.

"I hate having a gut wound....what a weird thing to say before you go to sleep..." Naruto scrunched up his face after he finished talking. They rest of the ninjas and my fellow mages walked up after him.

"We should get Quyen to a hospital, just in case..." Levi looked concerned, her hand covering her mouth and her eyebrows knitted.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Natsu nod and walk toward Quyen, but I also saw Gaara get tense. As Natsu bent down to pick Quyen up I also saw some sand drift towards Quyen. Ezra stepped up.   

"I'd think it best if Lucy were to carry her."

I whipped around to Erza wide eyed. "Eh?!?!?! Me?"  

She nodded and turned, heading back while everyone followed after her. I looked back at Gaara and Quyen. Gaara stood up and looked at me, I took that as my que to pick Quyen up gently and walk behind then. I felt eyes on me every step of the way.