Flashback to the Fights! Who won the ninjas or the dragon?

A/N: Chapter Two! The fight yay so...vote, comment, and enjoy. And yeah remember what l said! Kay? Kay! YAHOOOO ONWARD!!!!!! AHAHAHA!

 ah! wait! choto! okay so i'm just gonna describe it as it is since i don't remember the names and stuff so sorry ^^" yeah l know l suck heh-heh ^^"

____________________________________________________________

 *RECAP:

   The white haired person turned to me, "Hi, my names Kakashi you'll be fighting me if that's fine by you."

   l smiled at him, "Okay, don't go easy on me though."

   "Oh, and why not?"

   "You can get killed." l stated simply. l walked to the center and he followed me. Everybody else sat on the logs surrounding the field. 

   "WWOOOOOO!!!!! GO KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!!!!!" the blonde guy yelled loudly.

   "Shush Naruto!" the pinkette said. 

   "Okay Sakura-chan..."

   l turned my attention back to Kakashi. "Ready?"

   He gave me a closed eye smile,"Yup!"

____________________________________________________________________ 

 *Quyen's P.O.V.

   He just stood there. l tilted my head, "You not going to attack?"

   "Nope!"

   l anime fell. "Really? Seriously, ah well l'm not used to this, but l might as well attack first." l made my ice swords and made them cover my hands, like always. l ran over to him as he took out a ninja knife thingie. l think they called those kunai. l slashed at him and was slashed at back, none hit. l slashed at him again and this time he caught my left arm with his left and l slashed at him with my other arm. He again caught it, but l used my momentum to turn and throw him into a tree. He crashed and splintered the tree but he turned out to be a log.

   "Wha?"

   "ALRIGHT! GO KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!!" the ninjas started to cheer for there teacher, except for some, and my friends shouted for me. But all of them were watching intently, even Natsu and Happy.

   "Quyen! Behind  you!" l felt something make a cut on my cheek. l felt it and it felt wet. l put my hand in front off my face and l saw blood. l hung my head and started to shake. No, No, No, No, NO! l felt myself starting to turn over to my other mode.

   "Ahh...ahh...."l was shaking even more and l was crying. l looked at Kakashi and tried my best to stay calm. Apparently, Kakashi didn't now what was currently happening so he started to attack me a again. He lunged at me but l ducked under him. l kneed him in the stomach, sending him flying upwards. l jumped up and kicked him even more upwards, my movements too fast for the visible eye to see. l was hurting inside with every time l hurt him. l didn't want to hurt him, l only wanted to play. He wasn't an enemy.

   "Sorry." l moved up to where l was above him. l felt the usual tingly feeling l had whenever l made lightning appear at the palm of my hand. l saw Kakshi's visible eye widen as l was aiming to strike at his heart, but at the last possible second l was able to shift my position and strike his stomach also lessening the blow some. lt sent him flying to the ground. But then, like before he turned into a log. l sighed in relief. l turned around and saw his clutch his stomach. He did some hands signs and a big dragon made out of water came at me.