Ninja vs. Neko

A/N:    i'm getting anxiety... ;A; ...schools almost here so i'm writing a bit in every story i have. 

                FAN IF YOU HAVEN'T

  COMMENT

                                                VOTE

                          ENJOY

                                                     SPREAD THE STORY!!!!!!!

        thanks to Ro_insanewriter for letting me use one of her OC's names :D

sorry for all crappyness T.T my mind was just blank. so it took me forever ;A;

____________________________________________________

 *Recap:

   "Who are you?" Kurenai rose a curious brow at the duo. The female with the red hair looked down ay Kurenai with a confident smirk.

   "Guild members of the Dark Nekos." She reached for a gun, that was strapped on her thigh, with her left hand. She flicked her gloved right hand and sharp long claws materialized. Kai on the other hand, stood there calmly looking at the ninja below them. "You're in our territory." 

_____________________________________________________

 *3rd Person's P.O.V. 

               --Focusing on the Girl Neko and Ninjas--

   "Oh really?" Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

   The woman smirked, "Why yes." She jumped off and lunged at him. 

   "Stay back!" Kakashi blocked her claw with a kunai. The genins stepped back and let Kakashi fight. Kurenai and Asuma took defensive stances in front of the kids. The Fairy Tail mages looked at the two Dark guild members. The girl with flaming red hair pointed her gun and shot at Kakashi.

                     BANG! 

   Smoke engulfed Kakashi and he turned into a log. The girl twitched with annoyance as she felt her arms being pulled above her and something cold put against her throat. "Hmph. Good...." her claw dissolved and the metal covered her arm, crawling up her arm to her neck, until it protected her from the kunai. Her face scrunched up with effort as he moved her arms forward throwing Kakashi over her shoulder. She smirked when he landed on the ground with a thud. "But not good enough." Kakashi got up and dusted himself off. He gave the woman a bored even look.

   "URAGHHH!!!! KAKASHI-SENSEI YOU SUCK!!!! LEMME AT HER!!!!!" Said 'her' looked at the orange blob that was known as Naruto with an eyebrow raised.

   "My name is Ren. Call me that." She rested her hands on her hips. The bottom of her neck up to her jaw line covered in some sort of silver metal.

   "DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME!!!!" He charged with the clones that he made. The girl looked a bit surprised at this, but recovered quickly, getting into a defensive stance. One of her hands back to being covered by a huge claw. She swiped at a Naruto as he came close.  He turned into a puff of smoke. Behind her two others jumped to tackle her. She whipped around and kicked one down while head butting the other. They both turned into smoke. She turned to the last one standing and snarled. 

   "Pathetic." Just as she said that her eyes widened, sensing a certain silver haired jonin behind her. The metal that was her claw shifted and morphed into a sword as she turned on her heel to strike. But she was a tad bit late, since a Kakshi's kunai pierced her pancreas.  

               --With Astor and Quyen--

   "PENGUIN!!!" Quyen got up from her seat and tackled her brother. He easily dodged by side stepping. She landed on all fours and stood up looking at him over her shoulder. She huffed and crossed her arms. "PPFT!"

   "ASTOR-SAMA! We have intruders!!! Ren and Alex are fighting them now." A guild member bursted through the doors panting heavily. Astor's head snapped up to him.

   "What?!?" He gave his full attention to the guild member, big mistake.

 *Quyen's P.O.V. 

   I see an opening~  I looked at my brother, in one quick move flash stepped beside him and tackled him, to bad we crashed through the window....on the sixth floor.

   "Crap. Great going Quyen." He grabbed onto me and turned us around so he was on top of me. We were gaining speed fast. My hair whipped around us as we continued to drop. In the corner of my eye I saw yellow sparks behind Astor. It didn't take long for those sparks to replicate, elongate, and connect, forming yellow wings from the lightning. We flew up when he flapped his wings. His lightning wings...made of lightning. "Quyen. Don't give me that face. I know what you're thinking." I puffed out of of my cheeks and looked at him. 

   "Can't help it." I was about to cross my arms over my chest, but realized there was no space. He held onto me so tight there really was barely any space between us. This annoyed me to an extent, and I couldn't hold it back. I brought up my knee and he let go of me. I'm guessing you can tell what I hit? YUP! His crotch. The downside of this? I was now free falling. I spread my arms and legs out, happy I had shorts underneath my short skirt. At the last possible second I flipped landing on my bent knees; my arms were still out. I looked up, not seeing Astor anymore. What I saw, though, was sand swirling around me. I stood up already knowing who was with me. I turned around hurt was in my eyes. "You here to finish me off?" He rose a nonexistent eyebrow at me, but stayed silent. I took a step towards him. "Where's everybody else?"

   "The front." He's face was still emotionless as I drew clearer. When I was right in front of him I raised my hand, reaching out. Surprisingly, his sand didn't see me as a threat. I stepped even closer, to wear he probably felt my breath, my hand fell to my side as we had a sort of staring contest. "What?" Was his only response. He didn't even move a muscle. I stepped back.

   "Nothing, forget it." I shook me head walking towards the front. It's hopeless isn't it....? Just as I said that I felt someone attack me from the back. Sending me bulleting towards the front.

   "QUYEN!!!!!!!" I looked to the side to see everybody there, looking at me worried. I looked at the direction I had come from. Astor landed on the ground, he still had his wings. He rushed over to me with a lightning charged hand.

___________________________________________

less than two days till i go start highschool. i'm dying oma DX TT~TT

       okay...hoped you enjoys this sucky chapter T^T

                            imma work on the hina one...hopefully....