Pfft. Injuries are Nothing!!! Let's Go!!!

A/N: sorry for the long wait AND the crappy-ness TT~TT dis chappy is gonna suck. again i'm sorry...it's short too T.T nothing really happens in here, anyways....don't forget to support this book :)

      VOTE & FAN

                  COMMENT

                             ENJOY!!!!!! ;P

___________________________________________________

*Quyen's P.O.V. 

   l lazily opened my eyes and looked around me. l panicked, l wasn't in my bed and l had chains and shackles on my arms and legs. l looked around and immediately recognized the igsignias on the people roaming around the room. That means he's here. 

   "Welcome home, little sister." l whipped my head around to where l heard the voice. A frown played on my lips and then it turned into a straight line.

   "Astor." l gave away no emotion, but my words dripped with venom.

___________________________________________________

 *3rd Person's P.O.V. 

   "What?!?!" Naruto was having one of his many outburst. But he had a good reason too...l think. Sakura hit him in the back of his neck.

   "Shut up Naruto!!! Behave yourself!" She looked away and crossed her arms as he began to pout.

   He started to wine, "B-but Sakura-chan~" he pouted more while the pink haired kunoichi ignored him, "lt's not fair!" They were all in the hokags office. They, as in the people who were assigned to the mission to obliterated the dark guild. With the exception of the mages that were still knocked out of course. The group had just been notified about the postponing of the mission. And just like Lady Tsunade had said, it would be postponed for three days. Naruto turned towards the mages and pointed. "What even happened to you?!!? Are you guys that weak?" Natsu, Gray, and---you know what? Who am l kidding? All of the mages were glaring at him. Sakura elbowed him to be quiet. 

   "Don't make a mockery of us, little boy." Erza was leaning against the wall glaring at Naruto coldly. She was obviously troubled at what had happened in the past few hours. 

   "Who are you calling a little boy?!?!" Naruto was out raged. Erza kept her cool.

   "Keep in mind they're older than you dobe." Sasuke looked uninterested at what was going around him.

   "It'd be wise to listen to your friend." Gray was standing, his was shirt off but his chest in bandages. Everybody gave stares as the atmosphere became more intense. Tsunade slammed her hand on her desk, an erk mark on her head.

   "ENOUGH!!!" She gave them all a stern look. She turned towards the Fairy Tail mages, her look softening a bit when she did. "You all have three days to heal. If there are still some injured you are to stay here and not participate in the mission. Are we clear?" They all nodded.

*Quyen's P.O.V. 

   Someone....come and save me from my stupid brother!!!!!! Such a penguin, he is. I mean, l'm doing fine, besides the physical torture l'm put through everyday...but the ice here is pretty good. l walked down the stony hallway and stopped at my wooden door. This place was like a medieval castle, with it's structure and what not. l plopped on my bed laying on my side and hugging my pillow. "I'm so bored...."

---THREE DAYS LATER---

 *Shizune's P.O.V. 

   "Shizune." l looked at lady Tsunade.

   "Yes Milady?" It has been three days since Lady Tsunade has informed everyone on the dark guild mission was postponed.

   "How are the Fairy Tail Ma---" She cut herself off as something crashed through the wall. I rushed over to her side trying to see who it was. It was one of the mages! I think Gray was his name. I almost fainted when I saw he was shirtless and all battered. 

   "Hey! You need to rest!!!" He shook his head. 

   "All of us are fine. We should go on the mission now." I opened my mouth to say more but Lady Tsunade interrupted.

   "Meet at the gates in 30 minutes. I'll notify the ninjas that will be going with you." He looked and left while I gaped at her.

   "But Lady Tsunade--" She held up her hand to cut me off, an erk mark on her forehead. She walked away and I followed. 

 *3rd Person's P.O.V. 

   Everybody was at the gate....except for Kakashi of course. "AUHG! KAKASHI-SENSEI STILL ISN'T HERE!" Naruto bursted out. Everybody but Natsu and Naruto were waiting quietly.

   "What's with your sensei? Because of him we're all late! We were suppose to leave hours ago!" Natsu crossed his arms and huffed.

   "Good Evening." Kakashi walked up to the group of mages and ninjas. Naruto's and Natsu's heads snapped over to the silver haired jonin. After a lame excuse and some bickering they headed off.