16: Mr butt hunter sir

[Third person pov]

“There's no need to be shy."

Yin wanted to die, the butt lover's hands were very soft and soothing. It was hard to believe that it was the same Lee know who would be mean to her. She still refused to look up, happy that her bucket hat was working quite well.

The brunette planned on doing a little late midnight kidnapping tonight, Its all Daesung's fault, he was the one who snatched her nose mask, but at the moment she didn't care. Cause the female was busy enjoying the vibe, she soon forgot that she was supposed to be fretting about meeting stray kids, the actual stray kids.

Her whiny demeanor resurfaced when they got to the chitty chatty part of the meet, but to be honest man, why was she panicking?

“Okay Minho, I mean Lee know. Sorry Mr butt hunter sir,” Yin mentally face palmed, lucky that they didn't know how she sound like.

Minho looked away from the brunette, ears burning red, she did not just called him a butt hunter, like c'mon, he is the king of butt hunting.

The brunette peeked a bit, grinning awkwardly when she locked eyes with the musing Minho, he creased his brows in a confused frown, tilting his head a bit to the side. “Yin?” he muttered.

“Hi,” the addressed sloughed into herself, hiding her face even more. Minho quickly averted his gaze from the crimson female to where Seungmin sat, his brows arching downwards and a devilish smirk laid evilly on his lips, his brows dancing to an satanic melody.

“Dang you suck at human interactions,” he scoffed, bidding that sweet nature he once had. “Cute hat though.”

“I'll reply to you in text, because you're so damn stunning that I can't speak.”

“Oh my fuck, I'm so scared!”

“I'll tell Chan you cussed!”

“I'll tell Seungmin you think I'm stunning,” Minho grinned innocently, watching how Yin struggled with a come back. He sniggered, signing her album.

“You devil!” the shorter sneered, bowing a bit with a feign smile. She left the line, not planning on meeting anyone else. Daesung forced her to do that and he was busy now. She watched as Minho whispered to Han and the quokka craned his neck, in search for the brown haired, his doe eyes gleaming.

Yin heaved out a sigh of relieve once she was away only to get hooked again in another line and this time they where meant to write down four special digits and your name? And so she thought; what the hell is this?

--------------• ° -💛- ° •--------------

Y'all thought they were gonna meet this way? Bahahahahahah tricked ya for Christmas!

And I know I said voting ends in 48 hours  but I lowered it to 24 cause I didn't want to ruin my daily streak.
So please I'm sorry

And damn I did not expect so many of you to vote, what the fucking fuck? Although only like 3% voted correctly but I'm so happy I don't care, for now!

And since so many of you voted, double update to celebrate!

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💜