23: We're the villains

Winner: Pink!

[Third person pov]

“So, how's the weather?”

Yin grinned sheepishly, both her hands clasped together behind her back, she beamed at her two teammate, standing in between the two taller males.

“No, the actual question is, can you bowl?” Seungmin huffed, gazing at the shorter, both hands into his pockets.

“What? I'm basically a professional, like when I play, its bam!”

“Are you lying to us?” Minho queried, from her tone he had deciphered that she wasn't being truthful, in fact her entire cheeky demeanor explained everything.

“Yes,” Yin effused, still oozing with enthusiasm causing both Minho and Seungmin groan.

“My poor baby Yin, she's trapped with those two Satan's apprentices,” Chan sighed, staring at the trio, feeling for the brunette.

“What about your poor baby me?” Jeongin yelled, trying to break free from both clingy Australians. “You two are going to hug me to death!”

“But you're so squishy and adorable,” Felix cooed, pulling the younger's cheeks- face cheeks, sneaky minded rhinos!

Changbin heaved out a sad sigh, he wanted to pick the yellow chit so badly, but why didn't he? Why did he change to orange? And now he was stuck with a quokka and a llama, yelling something incoherent in the background.

“Don't worry, Hyung,” Jisung beamed, placing his arm on Changbin's shoulder, a smug look on his face. How done with the black haired looked easily displayed he didn't want to be with them. “At the end of the day we're all human beans.”

“And together we will rice,” Hyunjin affirmed.

“Lettuce pray!”

“Ramen!”

Eomma, I WANT NORMAL TEAMMATES!” Changbin yelled, trying to get away from both cackling males.

The three teams stood in their respective post, the yellow team clinging on Jeongin who's one second away from committing murder, While Changbin tried giving a few bowling pointers to Jisung who was pretending to pay attention, and the pink team was just Yin story telling about her epic bowling fails, worsening Seungmin and Minho's expectations.

“I bet Dori could play better than me.”

“We're gonna fail!”

“Don't worry, I have a few knives up my sleeve,” Minho effused, ignoring the stares he got from both his teammates.

“Um, don't you mean tricks?” Yin pried, stepping away from the grinning Minho.

“Oh sweetheart, if we're failing, I'll simply give you and Seungmin over here weapons to eliminate the competition,” he shrugged.

“Awesome plan, except the sweetheart part,” Seungmin's brows creased into a frown.

“Make sure you don't step on the line please!” Changbin groaned rubbing his temples, Hyunsung was another level of headache.

“Imagine I was dancing and then I stepped on it,” Jisung queried.

“Why would you be dancing?”

“We could be doing the tango,” Hyunjin budded in, pulling Jisung into a waltz. “I know you, I waltz with you once upon a dream,” the both sang stepping on Changbin's feet, but in their defense, the dwarf was barely invisible and you can't expect them to dance with a microscope in hand.

And just as expected Changbin glared at the author, who looked away from the screen, whistling.

“Is there even a fourth wall anymore?” Chan prodded.

“First, second, third,  fourth wall were breaking them all, oh my God,” Felix gasped. “We broke the wall, we're the villains, why cruel world? Why?”

“I wanna go home,” Jeongin lost all hope.

The first game of the tournament has been unlocked.

🔓Bowling unlocked🔓

----------------• ° -💛- ° •----------------

Okay, my dudes, first of all, thank you all so flipping much for your wishes, it made me so happy jagalshahalagsls thank you!

And second, I have no reason to be rude to you guys, cause you bring me some sort of happiness I never knew existed.

But some motherfuckers are trying to push that limit, testing my patience.

Do not vote more than once!
Do not vote after hours, you're ruining the scheme!

You're making it hard for me and I'm regretting ever doing this voting thing, its really frustrating.

Please follow the rules.

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💜