17: Interesting name

'Just execute us, its better than this'

Minho
Yin is here

Seungmin
Really?

Chan
Can you all get out?
And enjoy your little break?

Jisung
But yin is here, I wanna see her

Minho
Poor baby is a shy mess
Its adorable

Okay who stepped on me?

★ . . . . . ★

“Its so awesome, I mean I was talking to Minho? Why didn't you tell me it'll be this fun, I feel so alive!”

Yin was totally beaming, shaking Daesung back and forth. The taller had a proud look on, a smug smirk on his lips. “I know I'm awesome,” he grinned. “Now we have to wait for the the winner.”

“What winner?” The female mused, a bit confused.

“The winner, duh! You wrote your name and digits right?” He asked, conceding a nod from Yin. “All those papers will be spun in that ball thingy and whoever's card gets picked out wins.”

“Win what?”

“Weren't you listening? This shortie!” Daesung face palmed. The orange haired placed his hands on her shoulders, shaking the perplexed Yin. “Its a special fan meet okay, if your name gets picked out you'll get to spend five whole days with the stray kids. Isn't that stupendous?”

“You lost me at spend five whole days?” indeed the female wasn't listening, she was busy panicking and internally debating on sneaking out.

“I hope I win or you!” Daesung, wrapped his arms around Yin, effusing, while her gaze was trained on stage where the eight males were joking off to Changbin's dancing.

“Oh I don't wanna win,” she stepped back.

“Are you crazy? Who wouldn't want to win?”

The two kept arguing back and forth, flinching when the feedback, sliced through the indistinct chatter. Whatever was being said was barely audible with all the yelling and cheering.

The count down began, gazes pinned on the spinning ball, cards jangling around. “Okay, let's see, I'm going in,” Chan spoke, instantly taking his hand out, earning more loud tellings, he kept on teasing until he finally took out a blue card.

“Oh, interesting name.”