31: The case of the biggest bakery

[Third person pov]

“If there's one thing I learnt from master pinky pie, its to laugh in the face of darkness.”

After a few more feminine screams from Hyunjin and Felix, cowardice shouts from Changbin and Chan, Yelps from Jisung and Jeongin, evil cackles from Seungmin and Minho, and Yin refusing to walk on the floor cause there might be spiders, the teams were finally out at long last and and the maknae was blabbering about how he conquered his fear of the dark.

You should've seen Felix's face,” Chan cackled, receiving a criminal offensive side eye from the chicken. It seemed like the old man didn't want peace, he wanted problems, always! “He was as pale as a ghost!”

“A ghost bit my leg,” Jisung jumped into the winning team's bickering and that was cue form Hyunjin to inwardly cackle like Satan's apprentice, deciding that Jisung should go on talking about it, he was going to take that secret to the library.

"A spider was on my shoulder,” Yin shuddered, looking at the spot Seungmin had pointed.

“SPIDER! STAY AWAY FROM ME, YIN!” Jisung got on the table, snarling.

“There was no spider, I was joking!”

And that's when another argument started, if there was a spider or not, if a ghost really bit Jisung and if hell's kitchen really tastes divine.

Hey, my depression might be chronic but my ass in iconic!” Changbin gruffed, defending his effulgent gluteus maximus. Somewhere along the line of their argument, the topic had been dragged towards the butt region after Jeongin had mention Felix using Chan's behind cheek as a stress ball.

To be fair, garden gnome Hyung does have a fine bakery,” Jeongin, who was a judge in the butt-off, affirmed, humming thoughtfully as he rubbed his chin.

“Only after Chan, I mean, have you seen this work of art? ” Attorney Minho budded in, he wasn't going to let his client lose in that manner, he turned to the audience, a serious face like he was representing a meaningful business proposal that would skyrocket the company to another level. “And with that very powerful point of mine, I believe I have convinced you not confuse you that baldy got a fine booty.”

“Stop it, please,” Hyunjin couldn't stop wheezing at this point, they were so serious and it was a rare sight.

“There is a lady here, need I remind you that?” Jisung huffed– surprisingly being the normal one– his hands pressed on the musing Yin's ears, she had that dumb smile and her face burning red, either from embarrassment or amusement, one could never tell when it comes to this potato.

“Jisung has been acting rather wise lately, meh, it'll fade soon,” Felix shrugged and then the author made him ignore that little voice in his head that said 'or will it? Mwahahahahahaha'

“Do not speak about it, we must enjoy it while it last, its probably for a couple seconds,” Seungmin attested, a reprimanding look on his adorable face.

“I feel like I should be offended, but he's just so cute, I can't be mad,” The older but shorter, aka, Jisung, huffed, totally over the fact that his team came out last, Hyunjin was busy being a drama llama, Changbin who apparently loves darkeu was afraid of the darkue! It took them longer to find the clues.

Chan's team were out fast cause the maknae wasn't that scared, Chan being the fine leader/ fine specimen of a man punched fear in the face and braved the darkness and Yongbok, let's just say he existed, and got a medal for participating.

The second team to make it out was Yin and the two wizar- ehem, I mean Minho the butt hunter and Seungmin the savage gentleman *glass clinking in the background*

They had calculated the point and eh, let's just go with eh...

Game | Team O | Team Y | Team P|
1st G   |    3xp      |   1xp      |     5xp    |
2nd G |     1xp     |    5xp     |     3xp     |

🔓Bowling completed🔓
🔓Escape room completed🔓

Next game loading. . .

---------------• ° -💙- ° •---------------

Lmfao, I never thought I'd get so many people in line for the marriage 😭😭😂😂

Also, just to clarify
Team O= Team Orange
Members includes Changbin, Hyunjin and Jisung

Team Y= Team Yellow
Members includes Chan, Felix and Jeongin

Team P= Team Pink
Members includes Minho, Seungmin and Yin

And the order they're written is derived from the rock, paper scissors, which I decided with my board, Lmfao, I mean my sisters*

Numbers written are you point the team gains from winning, I forgot to add the board last time, ah, me.
If there's anymore question you have, ask and I'll answer!

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Sorry, I don't update the way I used to, so much going on right now

Thanks
Cya💚