22: Such a shame

Ze vinner !

Zank Q for vozing!

Lmao, sorry!

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

“If you're feeling down, you should eat a chair that way you'll be chair-ful. Get it? Like cheerful.”

“Whose grandpa is this?”

Was it the time for this kinda of conversation? Absolutely not!  The mangers had just explained the rules of the competition; Wherein they would be divided into a team of three, and face off in four different games.

And all Bang Chan wanted to do was express his joke telling skill so he'd be accepted into a nice team. The actual question is, was that really necessary? No, the teams will be decided by the chit they pick, like c'mon bro, I guess the poor old man's dementia was kicking in.

“I wanna be in Chan's team,” Yin beamed, only to get pulled back by a frowning Hyunjin.

“Nope, with that fire outfit, you deserve to be in the hot team,” he enunciated, bending low to her height, and whispered. “Not the grandpa team.”

“I heard that!”

“Oh my God, his hearing is still active,” Minho gasped. “Now he's gonna beat you with his walking stick.”

Chan glared at him, a disinterested look on his face. “Haha, old man jokes, can we please talk about something else?”

“Your hairline?”

“Nonexistent!”

“His big bum?”

“We did that not too long ago!”

“You guys are losing your touch, such a shame,” Yin tsk in hush tone, pity emitting from it, her words struck the boys like lighten to the butt, they gasped like it was the worst thing they have ever heard, like their dreadful nightmare had come true, and if you listen closely in the background you would hear; Dear Diary, I have failed the mission.

“How c..could you say that?” Jeongin stuttered, trembling a bit for effect, if Yin remembers correctly, they were all possessed by the third deadly syndrome. (If you don't get the reference, yeet yourself to Chaos)

“Chan, come collect your kids,” she sighed, back away from them.

“Channie, Yin is bullying us!” Felix cried, waddling closer to the almost bald Australian.

“How the turns have tabled,” Seungmin shook his head, quoting a great philosopher, killing some braincells along with it.

“All we have to do is tabled the turns, that way the tabled turn will be turn tabled” Jisung tried being smart and that backfired badly, when he felt dizzy at his own words.

Minho pointed at him and sighed. “This is what happens when you try using your brain.”

Felix and Hyunjin trembled, making a mental note to never use their brains.

“Oh would you look at that, the cat butler giving advice,” Yin shrugged, shoving her hands in her pocket. The brunette was only feeling this confident cause she was hiding behind Chan.

Minho huffed when his teammates started laughing at him. “Wanna see their litter box up close?”

“He said that last time and shoved Jisung's face into it,” Seungmin laughed maniacally at the memory. “Funniest thing I saw that week.”

Jisung was about to lunch on Seungmin, when the managers returned with to chits they were meant to pick, so he saved the murder for another time Seungmin would piss him off, which is definitely soon.

They got in line, randomly picking out a piece of their choice.

DO NOT VOTE ANYMORE!

☁ What colour chit should Yin pick? ☁

01
↪ Yellow

02
↪ Orange

03
↪ Pink

----------------• ° -💛- ° •-----------------

Now now, my children, all your questions regarding this meet will be explained to you my fellow Walmart trolleys!

I keep assuming we know how to vote but some people are proving me wrong

I said do not hold conversations!

Fine, you want to add a little note alongside your vote? That's cute
And I like when you're being expressive, but please add +1 too

And lastly and the one that got me fuming, I swear I'll bite a table and pretend its your butt, its voting more than once

Someone went as far as voting 17 times, dude no, I'll soon forget that I'm pretending to be ni- I mean erm,

Moving on!

Please vote properly!
Please do not vote after hours

Thank you so much for voting

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Its 28 December, and I'm gonna spend the rest of my birthday trying to update my other books

Thanks
Cya💜