18: A hell of a ride

[Third person pov]

“Hello, I am stray kids, no you're stray kids and I am Min, no, I am Yerin. What the hell is my name?”

That sheepish grin never faltered, and Yin's suffering induced the more the pairs of eyes peered on her. She still felt very anxious, just like when her name was called, everything went blank and then it all went to PANIC!

Daesung literally had to chase after the crazy brunette– bro doesn't get paid enough.

And now, standing back stage, after all the endless questions and excited chatter, the 'lucky winner' had to retreat to a more confined location.

“Yin truly wasn't lying, she's really awkward!” Hyunjin face palmed, and that's all he seemed to be doing lately, face palming and ass grabbing– at this point Minho be like; Slay!

“Oh right, I am Yin.”

“Oh my God, congratulations, you deserve a cookie,” Minho cooed.

“Wait, she's Yin, like the Yin and she got selected? I must be dreaming, somebody pinch me,” Jisung effused, yelping when his butt got pinched, he scrawled at the maknae. “I didn't mean pinch my butt.”

“It was just there looking tempting,” In Jeongin's defense, that ass do be tempting. “And it was an accident.”

“Your hand is still on his flipping butt.”

“Its still an accident!”

“Can we not talk about butts? There's a girl here,” Chan diverted the topic back to the brunette, crashing her thoughts of escaping. Cause girl, social interactions is a no no.

“Their butts do be looking glorious,” Yin shrugged nonchalantly, shoving her hands into her pockets, a busted grin on her lips.

“Did you forget the girl is Yin?” Felix sighed, his eyes shone when he thought of something, more like someone– if you catch my drift, *wiggles brows in Spanish*

He whispered to Jisung, who whispered to Hyunjin, who whispered to wall beside him.

“That's a wall,” Changbin gave up, looking at Hyunjin with mild interest.

“And walls have eyes, so shush!”

“Walls have ears, Jeongin!”

“No, walls have children which are fences.”

“Jisung is so wise,” Yin mused, and at this point none of them knew if she was being serious.

“No, he's not,” A low voice resonated from behind Chan, and that's when the older remembered he was hiding someone.

The scanty haired leader moved aside, pushing the brunette with rosy cheeks forward. “Don't be shy, say hi to Yin!” he enunciated, urging Seungmin like a dad prepping his kindergartner– oh Papa Chris.

Seungmin cleared his throat, straightening his posture. “Hello, female human being.”

Yin couldn't suppress that damn smile, she waved at the taller. “Hi, male human being.”

At this point the author was like 'what the hell is this?'

And Felix agreed with that statement. “No sparks or anything?”

“I know right?” Minho heaved out a sad sigh. “The only thing we got was light reflecting off Chan's bald head.”

The sleep deprived homo sapien, looked forward, as if communicating with the author and so the writer shrugged and went like 'Don't look at me, son, I'm just writing what's obvious'

“Fax!” everyone chorused. And it was at that moment Chan realized; its going to be a hell of a ride...

-------------• ° -💙- ° •-------------

Longer chapter cause yeet!
I said they weren't gonna meet like this right? Well tricked ya for Christmas ²

Haha, ah, diabolical.

You know what else is diabolical?
Voting when its after hours!
I've added the sign and wrote "VOTING IS NOW CLOSED!"

AND THEY'RE STILL VOTING
THAT'S WRONG, YOU MIGHT RUIN THE SCHEME AND MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I CHOSE WHATEVER OPTION!
STOP IT

LMAO, I STARTED YELLING!

AND ALSO, VOTES AFTER HOURS WILL BE DELETED TO NOT RUIN SHITS

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

ANYWAYS HI, HOW ARE YOU?
PLS VOTE AND COMMENT

THANKS
CYA💜