38: Foive star Michelin

[Third person pov]

"Bartholomew, do not touch anything."

Was Hyunjin going to die? Well, for the answer to be a yes, glares would have to kill. Because the glare Changbin shot his way could kill a llama named Hyunjin, three humans, seven cows and nine cockroaches. His thoughts ran wild on how to offer the younger as sacrifice to Minho, that would be great, but rather than carrying on with his plan, the black haired looked at the camera and smiled.

"My name isn't Bartholomew and I can do whatever I want!" Changbin sassed, picked up a spatula and attempted to chop the onion with it. Who let him in the kitchen? -_-

Oh wait, it was the author's idea. *looks up with a stupid grin on* *sighs* Ah, me.

For the third challenged, they were all assigned a time sensitive task, to prepare one of Korea's delicious delicacy, a cuisine so mwah, chef kiss and yet so simple. If you thought of kimchi. . . fail! Gotcha, its bibimbap.

And in other for them to have a shot at winning this, Changbin was restricted from doing. . .eh core preparations and was assigned to simple things like wash the carrots, bring the salt, just stand there and try not to set the kitchen on fire.

You may be wondering why, well to answer your question, I will now quote the skz editors 'he has never cracked an egg in his life' to put it simply, boy can't cook.

"You can't form a heart with your arms and you can't cook!" Jisung- who though he was doing a great job with mincing the garlic- budded in. "Oh? I can't form a song out of that!"

"Please don't!" Changbin and Hyunjin pleaded.

But Jisung ignored them and sang anyways. 🎶Changbin Hyung can't cook, he reads a book. Changbin Hyung can't form a heart, but listen to his hearteu beateu. Oh, yellow cardeu, lemonade winkeu, he loves darkeu, his Hyung is Chan, an old man who lives in a shoe- AHHH, MY EYES!! 🎶 The quokka yelled when a garlic flew straight into his eye, still singing his sorrow into the song. And that my friends, is how you know a true singer. *sighs in all rounder*

Hyunjin, who was dancing to Jisung's music stopped, now laughing at the wailing squirrel, causing the younger to chase him with a plastic spoon.

It was a madhouse, Hyunsung forgetting that they were working against the clock and Piggy Hyung who saw the chaos as a fine opportunity to cook.

Changbin rubbed his hands maniacally like a villain, snickering like Satan's apprentices. "My time has come," he picked up the sesame oil, holding a bit too tight, causing it to spill.

The perfect trap for the running duo. Jisung slipped, pulling Hyunjin down with him. "MUMMY!"

☁ ☁ ☁

"I.N you'll be in charge of the banchan and Felix you'll handle the bibimbap sauce. *cues in war anthem* Now men, I believe in you soldiers, that you can do this. We go into this mission as mere male human beings, but we shall come out as Cinderellas. Why? Because we have big hearts, big-"